Hi guys!

I m the new guy! and i been follow this in last 2 month and just reg today!

I was lodged my app 28/09/2015,both nom&VISA,been asked declaration form at Mar, and end of March been asked Med check plus F80(ps: the fill format wrong, could not recog on other computer)

Apply throw MA, CO been allocate in 30th Mar! NSW

Just got an email from Immi said case escalate to a senior case offcer!

so my Question is what' going? is that a normal process or what?

Thx guys, hope everyone reach their goals,and everyone get theirs soon! Thx

Edited by wesalmighty

Hi guys!

I m the new guy! and i been follow this in last 2 month and just reg today!

I was lodged my app 28/09/2015,both nom&VISA,been asked declaration form at Mar, and end of March been asked Med check plus F80(ps: the fill format wrong, could not recog on other computer)

Apply throw MA, CO been allocate in 30th Mar! NSW

Just got an email from Immi said case escalate to a senior case offcer!

so my Question is what' going? is that a normal process or what?

Thx guys, hope everyone reach their goals,and everyone get theirs soon! Thx

Senior officer?? Its gonna go through number of checks. Site visit is one of the check. But not sure which are checks they are conducting.

Congratulations!

could I ask what's your occupation and any doc requested?

i am 186 direct entry too,one day after you. My job is software tester.

I am still waiting and hope I could get it soon.

Just share my story:

186 direct stream; nomination and visa submitted on 22/12/2015

granted: 14/7/2016

good luck to everyone waiting!

Please be assured that the department is actively working on your visa application. There are several internal and external checks a visa application goes through before its finalisation.......this is the last passage in the mail which got from immi .........is external check means monitoring of workplace or anything else

Mirzaa, do u remember u posted that??? Now its all crystal clear to me.

I just read some post from other forums and threads. There are some internal and external checks done on ur application. These checks also applies to other visa subclasses like 189, 190 and whatever. And they could take up to 2 years.

I know one of my friend applied skilled migration visa (189 or 190 not sure). Most of His friends applied same visa but got pr within 7 days to 1 month. But his application took a year and half. Im 100% sure he went through the checks thats why it took so long.

Remember ur file was transferred to a senior officer? And they said its under checks? Now u know why our application taking so long? I really hope these checks come through soon. But the worrying part is @sunny786, @June9 and others waiting for longer than us. What if our application get processed longer than they are waiting???

Mirzaa, do u remember u posted that??? Now its all crystal clear to me.

I just read some post from other forums and threads. There are some internal and external checks done on ur application. These checks also applies to other visa subclasses like 189, 190 and whatever. And they could take up to 2 years.

I know one of my friend applied skilled migration visa (189 or 190 not sure). Most of His friends applied same visa but got pr within 7 days to 1 month. But his application took a year and half. Im 100% sure he went through the checks thats why it took so long.

Remember ur file was transferred to a senior officer? And they said its under checks? Now u know why our application taking so long? I really hope these checks come through soon. But the worrying part is @sunny786, @June9 and others waiting for longer than us. What if our application get processed longer than they are waiting???

Yes dear it happened with me before as well i had applied for 119 four year ago normally result time was 2-3 months at that time but it took me 2 years and no result at the end i withdrawed my case. And started to work with another employer. But i hope this will not happen with you guys .it is better try to contact with your case officer. all the very best

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I have been following this forum for a while, and I just got the good news this morning!!!

Both nomination and visa lodged on the 24th of November!

occupation- sales and marketing manager

Nominatiom approved 6/6

Medicals requested 6/6 submitted 6/6

visa granted 14/7 .

long wait but deff worth it !!!

Good luck everyone !!!

Hey guys,

I have been following this forum for a while, and I just got the good news this morning!!!

Both nomination and visa lodged on the 24th of November!

occupation- sales and marketing manager

Nominatiom approved 6/6

Medicals requested 6/6 submitted 6/6

visa granted 14/7 .

long wait but deff worth it !!!

Good luck everyone !!!

Congratulations mate..

Yes dear it happened with me before as well i had applied for 119 four year ago normally result time was 2-3 months at that time but it took me 2 years and no result at the end i withdrawed my case. And started to work with another employer. But i hope this will not happen with you guys .it is better try to contact with your case officer. all the very best

No way.... 2 years... cant imagine that to happen to me

Aussiepr ---- my friend file was also with senior co ....immi visited his workplace nd he allready got pr in 10 months