HELo technik what's is ur timeline and occupation too.

Nom and visa 23 dec

Docs requested last week

Occupation IT Infrastructure manager

I prob still have another 3-4 weeks as CO has a 28 day turn around after docs requested provided CO has normal work load.

my pr has been granted today!!!

Nomination and visa applied on 18/12/2015

Nomination granted on 15/June/2016

Visa Document request on 15/June/2016: form 80

Visa granted 12/July/2016

Hope everyone could get their pr soon! Be patient!

Edited by Rita Wang

Hi, everyone. I've been following this forum for ages and i just wanna share my timeline

nomination lodged jan 2015. Granted sept 2015

visa lodged 3 dec 2015. Docs requested 6 june 2016 (updated cv and previous work reference from PH). Granted 12 july 2016.

Just wanna thank everyone who shared their thoughts and experience. It really helped me a lot in different ways. Congrats to everyone that got their PR and to everyone thats gonna get it. Good luck to everyone. Be patient and everything's gonna be alright

Congratulations guys who got their PR today.

my sister also got a case officer today, she was asked for Australian police clearance for her and her partner and form 80

she lodged her nomination and visa on 21/12/2015.

but she said her MA already summited their Australian police clerance during the lodgement.

is that just valid for just 6 months ?

Edited by 15122015

Congratulations guys who got their PR today.

my sister also got a case officer today, she was asked for Australian police clearance for her and her partner and form 80

she lodged her nomination and visa on 21/12/2015.

but she said her MA already summited their Australian police clerance during the lodgement.

is that just valid for just 6 months ?

Do u know which processing centre?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

No way!! Theyve requested documents to me again... another 28days ... Keep your faith up! Nothing bad will happen if theres no reason to happen!!
....camlucas - you will get it soon now .....no 28 days now Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Well most cases Application delayed means immigration looking for reason to reject ur application. Good luck to me and everyone

Just wanted to know even if CO is allocated and waiting means same as well? I m just asking for my knowledge as my nomination is not approved yet :(

No way!! Theyve requested documents to me again... another 28days ... Keep your faith up! Nothing bad will happen if theres no reason to happen!![/quote....camlucas - you will get it soon now .....no 28 days now

"Assessment in progress" again. [emoji120]

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

No way!! Theyve requested documents to me again... another 28days ... Keep your faith up! Nothing bad will happen if theres no reason to happen!!

Good to see u come back. Whats the story mate? Whats happening? What docs they asked for? Did u not uploaded everything before?

Just wanted to know even if CO is allocated and waiting means same as well? I m just asking for my knowledge as my nomination is not approved yet :(

Dara, i have been following this forum for long time. Have seen and studied many stories. But guess what? I couldnt even figure out whats happening to my case. Its so complicated. And everyone situations are different so case officer is.

About ur case, my opinion is CO might be busy. They will finalise ur application when they have time.