Just got my PR granted today! yewww!!! so happy, such a relief!!!

Nomination & visa lodged via MA on 9th December 2015 / LR country / Occupation : Manager Not Elsewhere Classified (NEC 13999)

Nomination approved on 22 June 2016 / no document requested

Visa approved 8 July 2016 / no document requested

Gd luck to you all. may the PR shower continues for you guys.

cheers

Congrats Adrien!! its Friday, so you can celebrate big time!:jiggy:

Nomination & visa lodged via MA on 9th December 2015 / LR country / Occupation : Manager Not Elsewhere Classified (NEC 13999)

cheers

cheers

yeah such a relief indeed mate, congrats!!

is it direct entry or transition ?

Hi Guys,

I have been following you for a while. Thanks for sharing your knowledge, really helpful.

I got my nomination approved yesterday but in the mean time they requested an additional police certificate which I promptly provided today.

Namely, at the time of application I uploaded only the 'Certificate of Pending Charges' and 2 days ago I was asked for the 'General Penal Certificate' (Not sure if it's only an Italian thing).

My obvious question is: How long does it take to get the PR in this kind of situations on average?

Nomination and Visa application: 07/12/2015

Nomination Approved : 06/07/2016

Document requested: 06/07/2016

Document submitted: 08/07/2016

LR Country

Profession: IT System Administrator

Hello world,

I'll start with an answer.

Namely, at the time of application I uploaded only the 'Certificate of Pending Charges' and 2 days ago I was asked for the 'General Penal Certificate' (Not sure if it's only an Italian thing).

My obvious question is: How long does it take to get the PR in this kind of situations on average?

Yeah, I guess it's mostly an Italian thing. You need to submit both "Carichi pendenti" and "Certificato generale del Casellario giudiziale". Of course NAATI translated.

As far as I have understood this "double" certificate is not much used in other countries.

As for "how long will it take"...oh well, it may be tomorrow or it may be in three months or more. Sit tight and relax, stuff will happen.

BTW, I'll copy your timeline template. If someone would like to add it to the spreadsheet feel free to do it.

Nomination and Visa application: 10/11/2015

Bridging Visa granted: 11/11/2015

(Latest) Medical examinations: 05/05/2016

(Latest) Documents requested: 20/05/2016

(Latest) Document submitted: 20/05/2016

LR Country

Direct Entry

Profession: Web Administrator

2 People (me and my fiancee)

Processing center: NSW PESE

Status: Trying to enjoy this time of uncertainty telling myself that nothing is certain after all and that, probably, the universe is just chaos anyway...basically just sobbing, powerless, staring at the rain or something like that.

Guys...I guess the first thing I'll do after getting the PR will be having psychological counseling...and I was perfectly sane before embarking in this process with Immi!

BTW, should you need help with maintaining the spreadsheet I may assist. Have a LONG experience with pretty advanced Google Spreadsheets. Can't guarantee on the time availability though.

All the best to everyone!

Hi,

Just wanted to let you all know that I received my PR today.

457 to 186 Transition

Customer Service Manager

LR

Nomination & Visa Application lodged 20th & 28th January 2016

Visa Approved July 6th 2016

Application lodged via MA

No documentation requested

Best of luck to everyone waiting!

Congratulations!

Our timeline is very similar, so your news made me pleased for you -- and gave me renewed hope. Thank you for posting.

I guess Immi would like to ensure the people who are granted PR will become lovely, patient Aussies. The waiting is part of the screening process. . . .

13 months waiting for PR approval... I was told by my visa officer that not all applications will fall under standard processing time mentioned on their website...my application status since October 2015 " Assessment in Progress" !!! Emailed few times but was told to wait patiently :(

13 months waiting for pr approval... I was told by my visa officer that not all applications will fall under standard processing time mentioned on their website...my application status since october 2015 " assessment in progress" !!! Emailed few times but was told to wait patiently :(

helo dear,want to ask u in which trade u already applied ens 186,moreever ur nomination is cleared yet or notits too long

Some good news.....PR Visa granted today :)

Nomination appl went in 04Nov2015

Visa appl went in 05Nov2015

Nomination granted 7June2016

Visa granted today

No documents requested

Occupation=Network Engineer (CCIE)

Think the NSW office processed it.

Good luck to everybody out there still waiting. I know how difficult it is to wait....but be patient....your time will come :)

Some good news.....PR Visa granted today :)

Nomination appl went in 04Nov2015

Visa appl went in 05Nov2015

Nomination granted 7June2016

Visa granted today

No documents requested

Occupation=Network Engineer (CCIE)

Think the NSW office processed it.

Good luck to everybody out there still waiting. I know how difficult it is to wait....but be patient....your time will come :)

Just over 8 months then.

Did you you submit it through an MA, and was it decision ready?

I know the supposed processing time line is around 6 - 8 months, but I'm wondering if decision ready does make a difference?