Guys,

I have got My PR approved today.

In the afternoon i was reading the post's in this forum about some applications moving from "application received" to "received" status and also some of the post's about PR approvals. With least hope i logged into immi portal to check if mine has moved to received and Woooooohooooooooooooooooo... i read the best ever word of my life "Finalised" on my application and found the grant letter. I am now proudly an Australian Permanent Resident.

I have already given up all hope a few weeks back and wrote the same as post in this forum. The response i received kept the flame alive and i have no words on how to thank every contributor in this forum. I kept reading Visa grant letter number of times and i am doing that even as i type.

Thank you everyone in this forum. and i firmly believe every frustrated soul in this forum will hear the good news too.

I thank immi as well. I understand these folks have to do a lot of work and with the number of applications , they are very much overloaded and working through the complex 30+ processes to provide approval. Immi guys you are doing great job , keep it up.

I will be committed to this forum forever and will reply to fuel the hope's and reduce the frustrations as that helped in my case.

someone please update the sheet for me.

Guys,

In the afternoon i was reading the post's in this forum about some applications moving from "application received" to "received" status and also some of the post's about PR approvals. With least hope i logged into immi portal to check if mine has moved to received and Woooooohooooooooooooooooo... i read the best ever word of my life "Finalised" on my application and found the grant letter. I am now proudly an Australian Permanent Resident.

I have already given up all hope a few weeks back and wrote the same as post in this forum. The response i received kept the flame alive and i have no words on how to thank every contributor in this forum. I kept reading Visa grant letter number of times and i am doing that even as i type.

Thank you everyone in this forum. and i firmly believe every frustrated soul in this forum will hear the good news too.

I thank immi as well. I understand these folks have to do a lot of work and with the number of applications , they are very much overloaded and working through the complex 30+ processes to provide approval. Immi guys you are doing great job , keep it up.

I will be committed to this forum forever and will reply to fuel the hope's and reduce the frustrations as that helped in my case.

BIG CONTRATS TO U MY FRIEND...whats ur timeline?

Enjoy the Friday night!!!

Updated, Congrats.

Guys,

Visa approved!!

457 - 186 Temp Resident Transition Stream

Nomination Lodged - 10th November 2015

Visa Submitted with medicals and police checks - 26th January 2016

Approved 1st July 2016

For reference we did not bother filling out form 80 although this was listed on the document checklist.

Congratulations!

BTW, I can not login immi account now.

Visa approved!!

457 - 186 Temp Resident Transition Stream

Nomination Lodged - 10th November 2015

Visa Submitted with medicals and police checks - 26th January 2016

Approved 1st July 2016

For reference we did not bother filling out form 80 although this was listed on the document checklist.

Anyone know if immi are still working on sat or have they gone back to mon - Fri?

I think they are working on sat also .......but i heard tomarrow is election so may be they will not wok tomarrow ...in the begnning i was was wating for three months ....then i thought may be i will get in six months and now 9 months allready gone .....anyone know the maximum time taken by immi for approval .......i know june applicants are also waiting but i heard after july immi always approved delayed files ........Anyone knows ........MAXIMUM TIME FOR APPROVAL

I think they are working on sat also .......but i heard tomarrow is election so may be they will not wok tomarrow ...in the begnning i was was wating for three months ....then i thought may be i will get in six months and now 9 months allready gone .....anyone know the maximum time taken by immi for approval .......i know june applicants are also waiting but i heard after july immi always approved delayed files ........Anyone knows ........MAXIMUM TIME FOR APPROVAL

Hey buddy just hang tight. This is your month.you will get it i know its easy to say but i cant be anything but positive.

Anyone who could tell me how to add my details to the spreadsheet?

Click on the link in my signature

Find your month using the tabs at the bottom

and add your details.

Alternatively post your timeline and we will do it for you

I think Immi is not working today, as we haven't got any good news yet..

must be the reason of the election.

What do you think guys? When I can expect good news from Immi?

can I expect by next few weeks?:wink:

visa/Nomination Lodge on 15/12/2015

Edited by 15122015

Must be next 2 weeks. I am waiting nervesly too

I think Immi is not working today, as we haven't got any good news yet..

must be the reason of the election.

What do you think guys? When I can expect good news from Immi?

can I expect by next few weeks?:wink:

visa/Nomination Lodge on 15/12/2015

hi,guys,I got the pr today finally.from 15 October 2015,eight and half months,the waiting time was killing me,however,I got it.hope everyone will get the pr sooner.and I never forget this hopeless time

Congrx ericdeal am with the same timeline aswell nothing happens yet.

Congrx ericdeal am with the same timeline aswell nothing happens yet.

Actually i also cant understand why immi never contacted us for anything ....actually only that thing scares me bcz i really dont know that my file is allready open or not

Actually i also cant understand why immi never contacted us for anything ....actually only that thing scares me bcz i really dont know that my file is allready open or not
@Mirza m still waiting for my visa too co was allocated on 13th April nd after that didn't hear anything.. I don't know what to do.. No patience now Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote