What rumours

Some people have noticed in previous years that there is a trend of approvals falling off at the end of June and then a huge increase in the first few weeks of July. Some think they have reached quota for the financial year and then the new one starts in July...seems to be happening. Hopefully we also see the July increase:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people have noticed in previous years that there is a trend of approvals falling off at the end of June and then a huge increase in the first few weeks of July. Some think they have reached quota for the financial year and then the new one starts in July...seems to be happening. Hopefully we also see the July increase:)

I am desperately hoping that the July increase in approval part is true.

Spot on mate

Hopefully i will see my approval in next 2 weeks

Before they approved so many 186 now time is ours guys

So crazy

some people have noticed in previous years that there is a trend of approvals falling off at the end of june and then a huge increase in the first few weeks of july. Some think they have reached quota for the financial year and then the new one starts in july...seems to be happening. Hopefully we also see the july increase:)

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

yes please

Luckily it is already allocated. Hopefully next 2 weeks like you mentioned

Immi said its allocated but my status still application received though

I called Immi and they didn't gave me any info then boss gave them hard time over the phone they informed my boos our files is allocated to CO

GET your boss to call Immi to find out if your employer nice to you

Edited by Thakur g

Immi said its allocated but my status still application received though

I called Immi and they didn't gave me any info then boss gave them hard time over the phone they informed my boos our files is allocated to CO

GET your boss to call Immi to find out if your employer nice to you

you might just get a straight grant with no docs requested

Thank you for your email requesting an update in this matter.

You may be aware that there is a general delay in assessing applications at present.

We will keep you updated if and when we require further information so as to progress the application.

Your understanding is appreciated.

Kind regards,