Not documents mate just wondering what type of documents asked to u by CO,

have your nom been approved? my application applied at 11 dec 15,untill today still applictation recieved, i wonder why i need to wait for 6 months more?

IMMI replied me as below:

The case is still being held, pending response from the other area. Please know that this case will be prioritised for finalisation as soon as clarification has been received; meanwhile, please accept our apology for the delay.

Thank you / your client for your patience.

Two weeks pasted no news update yet.

@sunny786 @Sgave1 @June9 any update guys?

The case is still being held, pending response from the other area. Please know that this case will be prioritised for finalisation as soon as clarification has been received; meanwhile, please accept our apology for the delay.

Are you HR country? I believe this is the held up, to do with security status, no?

GDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw a mail from my MA.. Today the business get the approval... i saw on the spreadsheet lot of people they get nomination &visa on the same day.... did you guys thinks will be a problem on my visa application?

here is my timeline

nomination & visa 22/12/2015

nomination 20/06/2016

visa........ Still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw a mail from my MA.. Today the business get the approval... i saw on the spreadsheet lot of people they get nomination &visa on the same day.... did you guys thinks will be a problem on my visa application?

here is my timeline

nomination & visa 22/12/2015

nomination 20/06/2016

visa........ Still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats.. Hope the visa will come soon.

What is the occupation? Is it ens 186?

Are you HR country? I believe this is the held up, to do with security status, no?

Hey Camlucas

what is your timeline. did you applied nomination and visa together. Coz i can see your nomination is approved from long time. because if you hjave lodged them together why there is so much wait. so does that mean other people have to wait as well if their nomination is approved first. Please share your exact timeline as it will help people on forum to learn more about the process

Fair enough. Doesnt look like anything would come before july