Hi guys, I just got my PR. I got Nomination and Visa approved yesterday. LR country, Recruitment Consultant. Nomination and Visa applied 10th December 2015. Both approved 15th June. I'm Sydney based but my case officer was WA PESE.

Hi guys, I just got my PR. I got Nomination and Visa approved yesterday. LR country, Recruitment Consultant. Nomination and Visa applied 10th December 2015. Both approved 15th June. I'm Sydney based but my case officer was WA PESE.

Congrats Pommy enjoy your new life. I pray we have more approvals today and people get their peace of mind.

congrats!Pray for more prs today

Congrats!!

My nomination file has not been allocated by CO . Its web administrator in IT company

how can they ask for ielts if they have not ask for any documents about nomination.Dont worry you will get pr soon as sometimes this happens. you will get pr soon. god bless

how can they ask for ielts if they have not ask for any documents about nomination.Dont worry you will get pr soon as sometimes this happens. you will get pr soon. god bless

Co replied as both files are with different CO so they are still processing my nomination file its been 2 months since my file was opened but god knows when they will approve. Thnx for encouragement again.. Same 2 u as well

Congrats Mate

Hope I will get in couple of weeks for visa & nom. on 30/12/2015

Edited by damodar

Hi guys.

I apply for 186 from 457.

My nomination application on 26 Sep. 2015 and visa application 14 Jan. 2016.

Nomination application still application received. I did not receive the nomination approval letter, But 11 May 2016 Visa CO requested for my PCC and medical exam, my wife PCC and medical exam and child medical exam. 2 June 2016 all documents uploaded and then assessment in progress.

What happen for my nomination or already passed? waiting and waiting torture me...

Hi guys.

I apply for 186 from 457.

My nomination application on 26 Sep. 2015 and visa application 14 Jan. 2016.

Nomination application still application received. I did not receive the nomination approval letter, But 11 May 2016 Visa CO requested for my PCC and medical exam, my wife PCC and medical exam and child medical exam. 2 June 2016 all documents uploaded and then assessment in progress.

What happen for my nomination or already passed? waiting and waiting torture me...

Bro whats the status on ur immi acc for ur visa file

tomorrow will be a day with lots of pr approvals for everyone. i pray all those who are waiting for long will get their pr tomorrow and suffering ends. everyone will get pr one day for sure. bless you all

I wish

U wish

Sugar on your mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heared that immi is waiting for july ---- is it true

What I have heard regarding quota system is

" Hi Khem,

You are certainly right in regards to the delay for 187 visas.

There is a cap for RSMS and usually at this time of the year everything is slower at Immigration.

Good morning guys, is immigration slowing down at the moment? Didn't see the grants from last few days, hope they gonna clear all the files till December, by end of financial year.

nomination & Visa -15 Dec 2015

nothing yet, but prepared to wait till end of June.

It actually seems to have gone the opposite recently and sped up. I lodged on the same day as you and the visa got granted on Tuesday this week. Sit tight, your are days away!

I've added you to the spreadsheet, feel free to add any additional info.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kY0XVAWzNjXAxAHC5-PPol_h4Lyl_wcz66c7BUelvXc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=527058616

It actually seems to have gone the opposite recently and sped up. I lodged on the same day as you and the visa got granted on Tuesday this week. Sit tight, your are days away!

I've added you to the spreadsheet, feel free to add any additional info.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kY0XVAWzNjXAxAHC5-PPol_h4Lyl_wcz66c7BUelvXc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=527058616

Thanks Ike, yep I though so, congratulation mate..I prepared for next few weeks so any time would be super good between now to till end of this month.

enjoy your residency buddy..

hi everyone..........................

finalllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y............................................ i got my PR today

visa & nomination applied 9/10/15

visa & nomination approved on 16/6/16................

best of luck to everyone........... keep ur finger cross .................. may be u will get ur visa 2morro..............

thax

hi everyone..........................

finalllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y............................................ i got my PR today

visa & nomination applied 9/10/15

visa & nomination approved on 16/6/16................

best of luck to everyone........... keep ur finger cross .................. may be u will get ur visa 2morro..............

thax

Congrats mate.

Dont you mind sharing your occupation & further doc requirement..

What I have heard regarding quota system is

" Hi Khem,

You are certainly right in regards to the delay for 187 visas.

There is a cap for RSMS and usually at this time of the year everything is slower at Immigration.

This is true, although there is no cap for many visa categories, DIBP will still slow down the grant of visas late in the program year in order to stay within the planning level (quota) that was set for the year. Then there is usually a higher number of grants during the first few weeks of July.

Hi friends, I got nomination approval this morning.Thanks god after long wait.

So now wait for Visa start again...

Nomination submitted:20 September 2015

Visa submitted: 14 October 2015

Nomination docs requested:21/03/2016

Docs submitted: 5/04/2016

2nd time docs requested:19/05/2016

submitted same day

Nomination approved 17/06/2016