Well, i applied in september nothing heard yet. My co-worker (different position) applied in october doc requested in march. As usual docs the one been asked other applicants like business establishment docs and the payslip, leave record payg and all that. Then they came to my workplace looking for him. When they came they have specific set of question they ask everybody like payslip, leave records, what he does. That sort of questions. Then they asked about all other staff.
.....hello aussiepr ----- did u get any notification from immi ....my file is still appl received ---- dnt know how long they want more --- u know what happen to those guys who applied in june , july nd still waiteddd...

Omg guys , whats going on with your file , please contact immi straight away , I think your MA is useless , u have all the right s to ask immi , coz u bloody spent thousand of dollars . , this is crazy guys . Common u r in Australia stop depending on your useless MA

Aussiepr, mirza,

Mate, contacting immi wont help us at all... we tried. They say u hve co. They are assessing. Thats it. Its just not only us. I know 1 other september few octobers who are still waiting. Mirzaa knows couple who are also waiting. Immi has tightened the processing. So we are under review check whatever u call it

.....hello aussiepr ----- did u get any notification from immi ....my file is still appl received ---- dnt know how long they want more --- u know what happen to those guys who applied in june , july nd still waiteddd...

Nah havrnt got any update. I will let u know if i have any

Mate, contacting immi wont help us at all... we tried. They say u hve co. They are assessing. Thats it. Its just not only us. I know 1 other september few octobers who are still waiting. Mirzaa knows couple who are also waiting. Immi has tightened the processing. So we are under review check whatever u call it

So that's mean if we calling Immi

We creating more problem in our cases

That's why no co allocated yet

Is that right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Thakur g

​f

Guys just question if we calling Immi regarding our file

It's putting our file in review

That's why we not getting any results

Is that's true ?

Bro only god knows whats going on with our files ....its allready going to be 9 months ....what i am thinking all the guys who are waiting from long are from HR country only may be from india only ....

Hi Friends

I have been following this for long and finally registered today. I appreciate all of you who are struggling during this time waiting for their ENS to approve. I would say never loose hope as you will get it very very soon. This is the phase of life which will get over on a good note. i pray all of you who are waiting their wait should be ended soon. I have seen people shattered on this forum as they have spent lots of year waiting for their permanent residency. Immigration people are also like normal people doing job like us. I have gone through the spread sheets and i can see in october and november the peoples account is under different colors. what does that mean. I applied in january and i know i have to wait for a bit and a ready for the wait after seeing so many people who deserve to get it before me.take care friends. thanks in advance for anyone who answer my question

i even didn't receive anything my MA emailed to CO and he replied they are still processing my file... I don't know what they are doing many of us are waiting since more than 8 months nd no decision yet...

i even didn't receive anything my MA emailed to CO and he replied they are still processing my file... I don't know what they are doing many of us are waiting since more than 8 months nd no decision yet...

Hi dara

is your nomination approved

what documents they asked for your nomination as I have seen they ask ielts for your partner

Guys just question if we calling Immi regarding our file

It's putting our file in review

That's why we not getting any results

Is that's true ?

Okay let me tell ya what i think on that matter from my understanding.

Some cases the COs are finalising straight. Those application coming out on time which is 6 months. U will find mostly who are getting PR are at around 6 months now.

# All other applicant who have been waiting more than 6 months might be under monitoring checks or even further investigation.

#I have seen only few times that when u contact immi after that u get visa very soon. That might be i believe not under any monitoring or whatever. But whoever was supposed to finalise ur application mayb out of office or on leave etc. In that case the person who u spoke was kind enough to allocate another co to give u visa straight. If u are in this sort of situation then yes contacting immi helps a lot.

# all other time u call immi they just reply ur application is under assessment. They say nothing else. It means yes they might be doing all the checks including verifying ur papers and monitoring ur company. In this case contacting immi wont help at all.

# calling immi number does not put ur application at risk i believe. Bcoz most cases it doesnt help so i suggest dont bother them. Leave them alone

Please note these are not professional advice. Its all just my opinion.

Edited by aussiepr

Okay let me tell ya what i think on that matter from my understanding.

Some cases the COs are finalising straight. Those application coming out on time which is 6 months. U will find mostly who are getting PR are at around 6 months now.

# All other applicant who have been waiting more than 6 months might be under monitoring checks or even further investigation.

#I have seen only few times that when u contact immi after that u get visa very soon. That might be i believe not under any monitoring or whatever. But whoever was supposed to finalise ur application mayb out of office or on leave etc. In that case the person who u spoke was kind enough to allocate another co to give u visa straight. If u are in this sort of situation then yes contacting immi helps a lot.

# all other time u call immi they just reply ur application is under assessment. They say nothing else. It means yes they might be doing all the checks including verifying ur papers and monitoring ur company. In this case contacting immi wont help at all.

# calling immi number does not put ur application at risk i believe. Bcoz most cases it doesnt help so i suggest dont bother them. Leave them alone

Please note these are not professional advice. Its all just my opinion.

I just checked harman from rsms forum ---- he got his pr on 14 june nd he applied onnn --7 octber ....no document requested ----- little ray of hope for me ---- bcz i heard rsms nd ens processing is same ....if he can get then why not us aussiepr without contacting by immi

Good morning guys, is immigration slowing down at the moment? Didn't see the grants from last few days, hope they gonna clear all the files till December, by end of financial year.

nomination & Visa -15 Dec 2015

nothing yet, but prepared to wait till end of June.

They asked me for additional documents on 1st June as my PCC my wife's PCC, but my bad luck is my wife's passport is not valid for 6 months. so I had applied for passport renewal and now I am waiting for her passport to come. Once passport will come then another 1 week for PCC. If my wife's passport was alright then I would have got my visa grant by now.

I advise everyone to check their passports validity so no one has to go through this wait even if everything is ready.

So unlucky.

Hi dara

is your nomination approved

what documents they asked for your nomination as I have seen they ask ielts for your partner

No ducere my nomination is not approved yet that's reason I am waiting yet bcus CO was allocated on 13th April still no decision.