Nomination & Visa both approved today, thanks to God and all the supporters and well wishers, cheers :)

guys I tell you this forum is very very helpful, thanks so much..

Highly appreciate the support of all members..

Cheers..

Nomination Applied: 24/11/2015

Visa Applied: 24/11/2015

-------------------------

Document Requested: 10/06/2016

-----------------------

From Company Training Record

From my application, my wife's IELTS & Police Clearance

--------------------------

Visa Grant: 14th June 2016

Congratulations! That was a quick grant :) I hope this means more documents-requested applications from November will get approvals this week!

Nomination & Visa both approved today, thanks to God and all the supporters and well wishers, cheers :)

Cheers..

-----------------------

Ongratzzzz mate

Wats ur occupation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Mate that was very quick after the docs request...

Cheers..

-----------------------

Has anyone submitted their PR application without form

80 and then been asked for it later on by immigration? My migration agent said that Case Officers don't always ask for it and said that I didn't need to fill out a form 80 but sometimes case officers ask for it later on. The form

looks a bit painful to fill out but wondered if it's worth just doing it anyway.

HI all, I got my PR approved today. Thank you all for the information on this forum which is very helpful not only to me but I believe to most of people. My timeline is Nom and Visa 16/12/2015. Prof: Telecom. Both approved today. HR country. My best wishes to all those are waiting for their PR.

80 and then been asked for it later on by immigration? My migration agent said that Case Officers don't always ask for it and said that I didn't need to fill out a form 80 but sometimes case officers ask for it later on. The form

looks a bit painful to fill out but wondered if it's worth just doing it anyway.

My friend got pr last week ....without 80 form

Mate I was asked for form 80 and iam still waiting. its better to submit in advance to avoid more delay of your application after CO allocation.

Mate just fill it out to avoid any delays in your application because u never know they ask randomly and may it could be you

I suggest it worth filling that form 80

Hi guys how's everyone. Feel bad to see my old pals still waiting. @aussiepr any update buddy.

Nah mate havent heard anything yet. Immi visited my workplace couple of weeks ago. They were after another applicant who applied 186 in october. My boss was unable to provide them all the info asked at that moment. Coz most of the docs are with accountant.

Hi all.

Our PR was granted today at Lunch time.

It has been literally 6 months to the day since Visa and Nomination were lodged. It went straight through to granted, with no Docs requested.

Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting.

This Forum has been invaluable for us since we came over backpacking in 2011. Thank you to everyone!

Mate just fill it out to avoid any delays in your application because u never know they ask randomly and may it could be you

I suggest it worth filling that form 80

I totally agree Immi required us to fill in Form 80

Just got email from MA further document requested, my wife English , co from Victoria , I m wondering is any possibility to ask more documents???

I dont think so if they already asked for further doc just submit those and wait for GOOD NEWS..

Nah mate havent heard anything yet. Immi visited my workplace couple of weeks ago. They were after another applicant who applied 186 in october. My boss was unable to provide them all the info asked at that moment. Coz most of the docs are with accountant.

Not good mate. What docs did immi asked from your employer.

@aussiepr

Am also got email from my Ma for further documents

PAYG, payslips for nomination

from nsw

@ Simranoz Did they ask docs today or before? I read your post before. Immi asked 457 nomination fee before. so what happened?