Hope for the best . M also with u still waiting ..... No news yet. 23 July 2015 ?

Im following ur path i guess. 9 months gone. Nothing heard. June9's application is more than a year. Its like a freak show... have u tried contacting immi?

Edited by aussiepr

Two weeks ago I called IMMI asking about my nomination, they told me I cannot have any info for that part. Then my employer called, they said we need contact authorized agent which is my MA. MA said will send inquiry letter. No news till now, this is a football game. :no:

365 days from today! Anyone could give advise I want a lawyer involved now.

Did you apply through MA. Highly doubt a lawyer would get involved.

Has your company nomination been accepted maybe they got declined and didnt tell you? What is the status of your application?

Only thing you can really do is chase your MA or CO.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Two weeks ago I called IMMI asking about my nomination, they told me I cannot have any info for that part. Then my employer called, they said we need contact authorized agent which is my MA. MA said will send inquiry letter. No news till now, this is a football game. :no:

I would ask your company to contact immi directly ask for another update. Your business can get updates too as its their application

Whats your occuption and employers business?

Edited by Tecnik

365 days from today! Anyone could give advise I want a lawyer involved now.

I feel sorry for you mate... I know how hard it is to wait for this long ...I think these case officers are heartless they don't understand our feelings.. I beg with this case officer to finalise this application please .... Stay positive mate one day you will get it

image.jpg

image.jpg

my case has been pending for 12 months now and my MA placed a request for progress and then this morning he received a reply from a senior case officer.

In the letter he mentioned that my case is pending as they are still waiting for clarification from other areas.

Do you guys think what the 'clarification' might be?

my case has been pending for 12 months now and my MA placed a request for progress and then this morning he received a reply from a senior case officer.

In the letter he mentioned that my case is pending as they are still waiting for clarification from other areas.

Are you from HR or LR?

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

I would ask your company to contact immi directly ask for another update. Your business can get updates too as its their application

Whats your occuption and employers business?

Thank you for your reply.

IMMI said they are waiting for the clarification from other area for my case. I am not sure what is so called 'clarification', I have submitted everything they requested and it has been 6 months from their first contact (when they started processing my case)!

Are you from HR or LR?

I am from a HR country....

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

I feel sorry for you mate... I know how hard it is to wait for this long ...I think these case officers are heartless they don't understand our feelings.. I beg with this case officer to finalise this application please .... Stay positive mate one day you will get it

Khem, by the time a man gets the pr after waiting so long is totally devastated. U have seen how excited people are right around from 170 days to 190 days. But people like us waiting like a year lose all the excitement. Well in my case even if i get my pr i will never be happy and will remember this my entire life

Khem, by the time a man gets the pr after waiting so long is totally devastated. U have seen how excited people are right around from 170 days to 190 days. But people like us waiting like a year lose all the excitement. Well in my case even if i get my pr i will never be happy and will remember this my entire life

Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is full of ............... how come it takes more than a year to get the clarification???? Thousands of applicant getting pr. U havent done anything real bad nor ur company. This is harsh