Not sure how true this is to be honest. They still have to keep working and the quotas also apply to responding to application within 6 months.

I wouldnt read too much into it at the moment. If it is another few months it is frustrating but nothing we can do about it.

They quota thats for sure. By the looks of the sheet and getting delayed i believe that they might be running out of this year quota. ???????

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding to 186 visa training fee. If the company I am working for did not pay enough training fee, will the immigration office reject my 186 application directly ? or they will contact my agent ask us to provide more information?

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding to 186 visa training fee. If the company I am working for did not pay enough training fee, will the immigration office reject my 186 application directly ? or they will contact my agent ask us to provide more information?

I think the employer will be asked to provide more info. If they cannot the Employer nomination will be rejected is my understanding.

even i am doubtful of such Quota as I did not heard it for sponsored PR. There may be targets and not necessarily quotas. Anyways, i wont think much about it (even if there are really any quotas) as we can not do anything than to wait. I would suggest not to think much about these unknown situations where we have nothing in hand to do about it. If only waiting is in our hand then I would rather wait patiently than wait with anxiety.Best luck to all.

Guest Gsha

Hi Guys, been reading the forum for a while, good luck to all the applicants. Hope we get a few more approvals before the end of the year. My employer applied for the nomination on 22/12 and we applied for the visa on 08/03. I am not expected too much in June. Just hoping the nomination is approved at least for that ray of hope. Been in the country for 8 years now.

Cheers!

Discovered this site today. Quite interesting and morale boasting for people who needs to be patient like us. My timeline is 457 to 186, nomination lodged on 8/11/2015. VISA lodged 23/12/2015. Nomination approved on 16/05/2016. Visa- additional info for health check ( wasn't aware that I couldn't generate hap Id after lodging the application). Health check submitted in 27/05/2016. Waiting patiently now. I have heard after submitting the addition info they still have to wait months.... Good luck everyone

Discovered this site today. Quite interesting and morale boasting for people who needs to be patient like us. My timeline is 457 to 186, nomination lodged on 8/11/2015. VISA lodged 23/12/2015. Nomination approved on 16/05/2016. Visa- additional info for health check ( wasn't aware that I couldn't generate hap Id after lodging the application). Health check submitted in 27/05/2016. Waiting patiently now. I have heard after submitting the addition info they still have to wait months.... Good luck everyone

Welcome, What is your occupation and where do you live?

I think you could have an answer by the end of the month.

Good luck.

Guest Gsha
Dont feel like being positive after 9 months. Im pissed off

9 months..... WT hell..seriously.. hope they deliver now;)

Hi All,

I have got my PR this morning, for celebrating it i had fried chips (i am a girl )and champagne for lunch .

Nomination Date: 12 Nov 2015

Visa Application Date: 27 Nov 2015

Document request on: 06/06/2016.

Nomination and Visa Approval Date:07/06/2016

GOOD LUCK for people who is still waiting. your day will come .

Hi All,

I have got my PR this morning, for celebrating it i had fried chips (i am a girl )and champagne for lunch .

Congratulations!!!

Hi All,

Congratulations ! Can you please advise what documents did they request ?

Nomination Logged 30 Sep 2016 & Approved on 9 April 2016

Visa logged on 23 Feb 2016 and Waiting

Hi All,

Congratulations!!

Hi All,

Good news congrats. Now we just need to start seeing Dec Apps being approved :)

An Approval is always one step closer to yours.

Welcome, What is your occupation and where do you live?

I think you could have an answer by the end of the month.

Good luck.

Hey there, I PR granted 15 mins ago.

profession is Health Promotion Officer, Sydney. Processing centre is Vic Pese

thank you all

What quota ....i never heard anything like that ....it means sep applicant also have to wait for 2 more months

Yes, there are financial year quota exist, however who told you for 2 more months. I remembered last year (2015) and last to last year (2014) plenty of VISA granted in first week of July looks like PR showering. you can check previous pages for the first week of July 2014 & first week of July 2015.

As far as I remembered CO's works on pending applications (backlogs) in June/July month.

Guest Gsha
Hi All,

Nice!! Congratulations!!

thank you !

for nomination approval they have asked for company training details.

We just run the report and sent it back.

Congratulations ! Can you please advise what documents did they request ?

Nomination Logged 30 Sep 2016 & Approved on 9 April 2016

Visa logged on 23 Feb 2016 and Waiting

Edited by VW2016

Hey there, I PR granted 15 mins ago.

profession is Health Promotion Officer, Sydney. Processing centre is Vic Pese

thank you all

What a lucky dude. U just found out this forum today. Same day u got the pr..

Congrats congo..

Congrats VW