everyday I check my immi account and this forum even if weekend, but still nothing changed ......wait nearly 8 months ..... :cry::cry:

I'm doing the same, just been lodged 2 months ago. Patience is the word mate....

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

I have a quick question, how will you check that your ma provided the supporting docs. On my immi account I could'nt find any attachment. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk[/quote

under your immiaccount if you click attach documents it will show what sort of documents has uploaded and when it was uploaded

I hope it helps

Thanks but no attachments has showed. Does that means my ma did not attached anything?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

I m facing the same issue..

It shows the list of recomended docs but showing "0" attachments..

Does that mean there are no docs attached by MA..

everyday I check my immi account and this forum even if weekend, but still nothing changed ......wait nearly 8 months ..... :cry::cry:

9 months here [emoji1360]

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

Hello Every1,

just wondering does the company background matters for 186 easy processing even after 457 approval??

too many questions arousing since the wait unbearable.

thanks

100% as ur nomination needs to be alproved and they will go after tax, payslips, super and they can check on you in person and the company as well

Visa applied 21/09

NSW PESE

100% as ur nomination needs to be alproved and they will go after tax, payslips, super and they can check on you in person and the company as well

Visa applied 21/09

NSW PESE

Wats ur occupation bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visa applied 21/09

NSW PESE

@camlucas, you are right about immigration procedure, i was just thinking that immigartion dont give hassle's of visiting to reputed organization.

anyway hope for the best.

Hi everyone if we been to our home country after getting home country police clearance here then we need to apply again or one before visit is acceptable???

thanks

You need pcc again from overseas and its up to case officer if they didn't ask

But if they will ask for new pcc again will delay your application so better then wait get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, just to clarify this issue...in about 20 days we'll be flying to our home country for a 3 weeks stay.

We lodged 186 nom and visa last 20th April.

Do we need to provide a new PCC (LR country)?

Our MA didn't say anything about this when we asked if we could travel in/out.

@Thakur g, the immi website says:

"For the Australian Government to determine whether you are of good character, you might be asked to provide police certificates for each country you have lived in for 12 months or more, over the last 10 years, since turning 16 years of age."

Therefore, an holiday (to your home country) should not be enough for a new PCC. Also considering that the PCC is valid for 12 months. Please advise if I'm wrong. [emoji6]

Edited by ganzToOz