Hi guys hope u all are doing good. I pray to god everyone get their pr asap. Its very hard time for all of us. As we worked hard in past years. We all are waiting from long time. I am one of you as well. waiting from almost last six months didnt hear nothing at all. My migration agent also didnt say or i would say dont want to say anything as they got their fee n now they have nothing to do with me. I made mistake i went through my old ma they stuffed me before n trusted them again.pls do lodge ur application by urself its not hard at all n immi is their if u need help. But i guess wasting thousand of $$$$$ is not worth using ma where they just ur papers n lodge file they didnt do anything special.

Nom&visa. 11 december 2015

186 2 people( H.R)

just dying to hear something

@ Jassi singh.. Even MA don't have idea about our files so they can't tell us anything and I think it takes time for immi to get files allocated bcus there are many people including me waiting since july and i think sep files 3 r still waiting. No one has answer to this how long will it take for file to get co allocated.

I always had a feeling immi knows about this forum. Few days ago meggiemay said co asked not to post the direct number on the forum.

Congrats ozdream. Such a big relief for u.

@aussiepr any update for yesterday's immi visit at yr workplace for ur workmate? Plz advise us if he has received something

Hi everyone, m new to this forum....nom nd visa appld on 16 nov.... CO assigned few days back ,asked for extra docs ....will someone tell me if we can upload docs on our own in immi account, if yes how ? coz my MA is dng a v v v slow job .... Thnx nd congrats to everyone who got their PR

Edited by Lucky13

Hi everyone, m new to this forum....nom nd visa appld on 16 nov.... CO assigned few days back ,asked for extra docs ....will someone tell me if we can upload docs on our own in immi account, if yes how ? coz my MA is dng a v v v slow job .... Thnx nd congrats to everyone who got their PR

In my request for docs they asked that they be E-mailed to the case officer team. You should download the request letter to see where to submit them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi buddy

Wat documents they hv requested?

Hi guys,

I am new in this forum.

I have applied for 186 Temporary Residence Transition stream on 8 of March. Nomination and visa application the same day.

Reading your messages it looks, it will not be faster than 7 months at least :(

Good luck for everyone

Hi Lucky 13

what is your occupation mate ???

Hi guys,

Sorry I was in lot of stress , immi visited my company spent 5 hours checking everthing , my boss told them that I was on unpaid leave , an employee can be on unpaid leave for 12 months after his two years in company , they checked everything and granted my PR then and there , my case officer was xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. He knows everything about pomsinoz . In fact he joke stating u guys are very desperate and we need some time . At last PR granted wooohoooo

Oh they were joking we are very desperate???? Yes we are desperate. Looks like they are really making joke of us. 270 days today. Its not a joke at all

Oh they were joking we are very desperate???? Yes we are desperate. Looks like they are really making joke of us. 270 days today. Its not a joke at all

Thought you didn't care anymore aussiepr ;)

It will come i reckon it will be tomorrow [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

@Lucky13

If you have an immi account use your TRN and import the application to your immi account

Then go into the application and your documents will be under the application. You cannot open the docs but can see how many uploaded and the name of the doc

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm applying for 457 to 187 as a sheet metal worker from NT . does anyone knows about process time in NT. I applied for nomination on 21April-2016 & I'm still waiting for approval, can I apply for visa with out approval status!!!

Hi, I'm applying for 457 to 187 as a sheet metal worker from NT . does anyone knows about process time in NT. I applied for nomination on 21April-2016 & I'm still waiting for approval, can I apply for visa with out approval status!!!

Yes you can do that

TIA khem, how can I do that ? do I need approval number to apply visa online and if case officer allocated, ENS not approved then visa will became unvalued application !!!

Don't think negative plz think positive and move ahead

Everything will be good

Thanks you