Could anyone tell me. What is the next status after the 'application receive'?

Is it 'file opened' that means they are starting to look at my case? Thanks.

Mine is also on 23rd Dec.

Is your filed open now? Waiting..............

Could anyone tell me. What is the next status after the 'application receive'?

Is it 'file opened' that means they are starting to look at my case? Thanks.

Documents requested --->Assessment in Progress ----> Finalised, some application received status changed straight to Finalised.

Guys immigration officers are at my office now I am very afraid talking to my boss, asked me wait outside my office .total 7 immi officer

don't worry mate, wish you all the best. what's your occupation though?

and timeline pls?

Guys immigration officers are at my office now I am very afraid talking to my boss, asked me wait outside my office .total 7 immi officer

Do not worry mate. Everything will be OK. Fighting......

Take a deep breath and be confident. U will b alright. I dont understand why they monitoring after nomination approved?

Could u please share ur timeline when u free. And yeah tell us the story.. best if luck

Take a deep breath and be confident. U will b alright. I dont understand why they monitoring after nomination approved?

Could u please share ur timeline when u free. And yeah tell us the story.. best if luck

I think ozdream said in earlier post that he stop paying tax for 3 months if that's true then might be immi office want to double check why he stop paying tax.

Hopefully his boss will give valid reason and ready to pay the taxes then ozdream will get PR soon. (finger crossed)

I think if the Nomination and Visa didn't approve by 6-7months time and not even documents requested by immi, then I guess some more investigation going on with that files, also more chances to get site visits by Immigration,

I really hope ozdream, you gonna be alright and your visa very close to you.

Edited by Sandy186

I think if the Nomination and Visa didn't approve by 6-7months time and not even documents requested by immi, then I guess some more investigation going on with that files, also more chances to get site visits by Immigration,

Possibly....

I tried to finf ozdream old posts ....but i cant find anywhere that he stop paying his tax ....really really worried now ....actually i read somewhere that immi is monitoris chefs nd mangerial jobs bcs they want to check are they doing work in the same field or not .....but i m really scared now ....bcz monitoring will increase more time again

Can anyone please advise me as my CO is been allocated but I am pregnant and have neausea issues so I am on leave does that affect file at all? I always mail to my employer as i am struggling with my health too does that affect my file? Please advise

I think ozdream said in earlier post that he stop paying tax for 3 months if that's true then might be immi office want to double check why he stop paying tax.

Hopefully his boss will give valid reason and ready to pay the taxes then ozdream will get PR soon. (finger crossed)

I wouldnt be surprised if someone says immigration monitoring our activity on this forum. I almost 90% believe immi knows what we write here

I tried to finf ozdream old posts ....but i cant find anywhere that he stop paying his tax ....really really worried now ....actually i read somewhere that immi is monitoris chefs nd mangerial jobs bcs they want to check are they doing work in the same field or not .....but i m really scared now ....bcz monitoring will increase more time again

I also did search and found that he was saying, he stopped to pay tax from 3 months because of unpaid leave. But I think unpaid leave is ok and he doesn't have to pay for that as he didn't get any wages

Visa and nomination applied on 25 September 2015

both approved 23 of May.

Just want to know. Do I need to apply Medicare card again or it's automatically change with green.

I have yellow one before.

Just go to medicare centre with ur visa grant letter.

Could u tell us have u ever requested further docs or u got pr straight?

This forum will give them good insight of our feelings..

& If that will speed up then nothing like that..

Alright, now i have one doubt,

I have done import application in my immi account as file submitted by ma.

Now, how can i check the list of docs uploaded with my file..

I give u 10 out of 10. I was gonna say that. Whoever getting visa under 200 days they are lucky. And the ones waiting longer are being monitored for sure. I was gonna give u a link with the details. But im too busy at work. Dont get much time to write a post