Guest 04Nov15

This is the best forum I ever know. We share our news, our worries, our prays, and our wishes here.

I did not post much, but I read a lot. Its really a relief for me to read your words here, when I worried by myself, when I got annoying calls from my family overseas, when I felt disappointed by getting no news from my MA....

Finally, I got my PR, and there is a new beginning of my life. Maybe I will not back to this forum frequently any-more, but my best wishes are with you always.

This is the best forum I ever know. We share our news, our worries, our prays, and our wishes here.

I did not post much, but I read a lot. Its really a relief for me to read your words here, when I worried by myself, when I got annoying calls from my family overseas, when I felt disappointed by getting no news from my MA....

Finally, I got my PR, and there is a new beginning of my life. Maybe I will not back to this forum frequently any-more, but my best wishes are with you always.

Feels exactly the same mate, I was so stressed before I joined this forum and now I am a bit relaxed thinking it's just a wait and time will pass. I think it has come so closer now.

What is HR and LR countries guys ? How does it work ?

Congrats to all those who got Visa Granted yesterday. 24th November gets approval and I am 30th November, hope this means a wait for another week or so :arghh:

[h=2]Definition – low/high risk[/h]The terms 'Low risk' and 'High risk' show whether passport holders are eligible to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). Low risk applies to nationals from countries which issue ETA eligible passports. A list of these can be found on the department's website. High risk countries are those which are not ETA eligible.

HI All,

Yes i know i am being optimistic...

but tell me how many approvals today???

23/5 = 2 approvals

24/5 = 4 approvals

25/5 = 6 or 8 ??????

Ok mr optimistic please do me a favour. Give an idea how many applicants since aug till now have never been contacted by immi. Whats their occupation? How much is their salary?

I am trying to get a better picture whats happening with us and why

Ok mr optimistic please do me a favour. Give an idea how many applicants since aug till now have never been contacted by immi. Whats their occupation? How much is their salary?

I am trying to get a better picture whats happening with us and why

Aussiepr ---- dont calculate too much bro bcz we dont know how immi is processing our files but we will get it sure ......i searched on other forums that there were other people like us who were never contacted by immi for more than 8 or 9 months nd even more but i cant find that when they got pr bcz they just post one or two posts abt them that they are waiting from long .....so dont worry the same thing happened with others also in past ....

Congratulations. Did you have to submit and updated police clearance? Did you upload one and what was the date on it if I might ask. Ours is stamped September and I am wondering if I should obtain an updated one.

I got a new one dated in May and submitted straight away. I would recommend to have a new one done if you are from a HR country and you police clearance is from 6 months or more. It is taking about a week to pop up in your mailbox. Good luck

Hi guys!

I've watched this forum few weeks and want to join

457 to 186 visa application was on 15/01/2016 to NSW

LR country

Would sombody update my details on the doc?

I hope we all finish this waiting soon!!

Aussiepr ---- dont calculate too much bro bcz we dont know how immi is processing our files but we will get it sure ......i searched on other forums that there were other people like us who were never contacted by immi for more than 8 or 9 months nd even more but i cant find that when they got pr bcz they just post one or two posts abt them that they are waiting from long .....so dont worry the same thing happened with others also in past ....

It is true ! we all have to be patients now ; specially my sc457 approved in a month and I didn't believe that time. Now . Its my turn to show patients , clam and keep motivated and let other do motivated.

GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE !! MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU FIRST THEN ME !!

All the guys from september waiting: @aussiepr, @mirzaa, @camlucas , @tjtjray, @dara11. Can I ask where you are from?

I called immi yesterday and I got specific information saying that they are waiting for a response from a third party agency (ASIO, I believe) for some checks. They are just as frustrated as us because they want to close the applications but have to wait just like us. I guess it was triggered by my Indian origin, but just trying to make sense.

Also, have any of you had visits to you business that could be delaying your processing?

Good Luck to all.

All the guys from september waiting: @aussiepr, @mirzaa, @camlucas , @tjtjray, @dara11. Can I ask where you are from?

I called immi yesterday and I got specific information saying that they are waiting for a response from a third party agency (ASIO, I believe) for some checks. They are just as frustrated as us because they want to close the applications but have to wait just like us. I guess it was triggered by my Indian origin, but just trying to make sense.

Also, have any of you had visits to you business that could be delaying your processing?

Good Luck to all.

Hi buddy

What is ASIO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Dawer. Its been 8 and half months for me. I think it is triggered in some cases for people from HR countries like India and Pakistan and probably very rarely for people from LR countries. The hardest part is that they cannot give a maximum time it could take. Its completely open, I read about a case in 2012 that took 2 years and 3 months. I hope none of us have to wait that long..but there is really nothing we can do.

The current problem us applicants face is that because of the backlog, IMMI does not even open the file until almost 6 months after the application. So to be honest, the processing really starts only 6 months after the application. Even FBI in US takes almost 3 months to give a PCC, so I can imagine ASIO taking at least equivalent amount of time.