congrants bro! lucky....enjoy your new life

After 191 days of waiting finally got my visa today. nearly 7 years from the first day arriving at Australia.

Thank you for everyone who shared their information and supported each other here on this forum. Hope everyone will get their visa soon!

Nomination lodged 6 November 2015

Visa lodged 11 November 2015

Nomination and visa granted 20 May 2016, no doc requested.

Processing center: VIC

After 191 days of waiting finally got my visa today. nearly 7 years from the first day arriving at Australia.

Thank you for everyone who shared their information and supported each other here on this forum. Hope everyone will get their visa soon!

congratulations

Hey all,

Just an update - nominated granted! If only it was Visa!

Lodged nomination on 23/09/15, learned in March that it was lodged under the wrong stream (Direct as apposed to TRTS) told by 4 different sources including immi helpline that changing stream was not possible. Received letter from DIBP asking for more documents on the 19/3/2015 was asked for more documents ( 2 years full-time, no exclusion of extending contract, Detailed position description, Training criteria for businesses and proof that my employment was no less favourable then that of an Australian). This was without changing stream. Emailed processing office and they advise they could change stream and please send in email. I had asked for confirmation in the email that the stream was changed and waiting to upload documents. No confirmation came so called and was advised it had been changed so uploaded documents on 15/04. Still had heard nothing on the 17/5 so emailed and asked for an update. Processing Office called my company on the 18th just to clarify i was being nominated under the TRT stream and sent approval that afternoon.

Will be lodging Visa today- and the waiting begins again. Does anyone have any experience of having nomination approved and then lodging Visa? I keep dreaming that the visa will be approved super quick now but who knows! Also feel like that was probably the hardest part. Has anyone got any experience in having issues once nomination is approved?

Thanks all and stay strong, its waiting that is the killer, but there is comfort in knowing it will happen eventually

Congratulations :D

A Big Congratulation Mate.

Hi everyone today I have received the information request for my employment contract . I am bit worried what kind documents they ask for this situation ? Anyone has same situation ? Plz advice me. Thanks.

Nom and visa applied on 11/11 2015

Hi Japlux,

There is a lot of things in the contract that they may ask to amend or adjust.

My CO asked for amended contract with the specific Industry Award. (Whereas 15+ other from my company used same contract and never questioned)

***In other forum I found CO was not satisfied with the leave entitlement.

CONGRATS 4NOV2015 :jiggy:

Congratulation..

Finally the day came for you..:wink:

All the Best to rest all..

Congrats!!! Enjoy!!

Go VIC, meanwhile NSW ...ZzzZzZ

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

Congratulations @4Nov2015 :)

DIBP Already been to my work place almost two months ago and check everything spoke to manager and some other staff.ask more documents.everything been provided again even owner's bank managers number aswell. after two weeks we ask update to DIBP regarding our file.answer still in processing. I am very upset because my partner lost very good job opportunity because we don't have proper visa status.:confused:

Hi immi people come to my employer and ask about job, training, pay etc. When they come to your work place did they ask more document same day or later and after how long they come when u lodged. They didn't ask for anything yet from me.

Thanks

Hi @ozdream

It means High Risk and Low Risk

https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/8#d

Check at the very bottom for your country.

[h=2]Definition – low/high risk[/h]The terms 'Low risk' and 'High risk' show whether passport holders are eligible to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). Low risk applies to nationals from countries which issue ETA eligible passports. A list of these can be found on the department's website. High risk countries are those which are not ETA eligible.

See: ETA Eligible Passports

Thanks

What is LR and HR. In customer service manager please anyone explain.
Edited by Tecnik

I would say with fairly high confidence yes.

If your employer is sponsoring you it will be Employer nominated Sponsorship (ENS 186_ after working for two years)

Does customer service manager comes in priority in ens 186

Sunny i remember the whole thing u had been posting time to time. After reading ur posts i have a feeling that u should u got ur pr way before. There were few thing that delayed ur app including ur partners english and the thing that manager messed up. If u had sorted them before u would have got pr long ago.

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Thanks mate , Now every thing has been sorted and provided to immi and very detailed explanation from company and MA 3 days ago now I am again waiting for final result . Lets hope and see what happend .

Thanks mate , Now every thing has been sorted and provided to immi and very detailed explanation from company and MA 3 days ago now I am again waiting for final result . Lets hope and see what happend .

Sunny786,aussiepr,camlucas---------did anyone know abt that news on 9news .....one phillipines guy working on 457 in bakery from last three years ...he applied ens after two years ...after waiting one year of wait ...immi told him to leaver aus in 27 days ...that guys is in australia frm 7 years .....my friend told me abt that news bcz immi visited his workplace on 20th march nd he applied in aug 15 ...after that he didnt get any reply ...thats why he is scared .......but i try to search everywhere but i cant find news abt that phillipnn guy .....did anyone hear abt this.....one more thing one of my friend apllied on 20 may 2015 nd he got pr today after one year......what d hell know they can take upto 1 year also