Hello everyone, I just joined this group. Like all of you, I am still waiting for that special day to come that our PR will be granted. Below are my details. I will update the spreadsheet as well

Nom - 24 Oct 2015

Application - 26 Oct 2015

Nom approved - 20 Apr 2016

Application status - processing

Location - NSW PESE

No documents asked at this stage

why everyone ignores my question? October and November people! did you attach paying for sponsorship form for nomination part? did CO asked to attach it?

Hi buddy

They cant attach it coz the form and the law took place in Dec.

CO might ask this form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Ed,

i applied in January 16 my MA told me that from December 15 you no longer needed to fill out form 80. He did a decision ready application for me. So I would say that you wouldn't need to do it. That would be a result as form 80 is nasty!!!!!

thanks for the reply! I think I will risk it.

Guest 04Nov15

Why the auto-email till stay at 05/05/2016, with Late September 2015? The immi even does not bother to update any info for us...?

Why the auto-email till stay at 05/05/2016, with Late September 2015? The immi even does not bother to update any info for us...?

When we will get pr who are waiting from long ....only then immi auto email will update .....lolzz

Looks like November approvals are coming closer. Hope it gets approved before 30th June, 2016 - End of Financial year, otherwise Immi will stop processing files

Can anyone please advise how to check the progress online ? when I put my TRN it shows as wrong details and when I ask my MA he says, he has lodged the file in this account so I can't see.

Nom and Visa - 30/11/2016, nothing heard after that. Waiting is killing me.

Looks like November approvals are coming closer. Hope it gets approved before 30th June, 2016 - End of Financial year, otherwise Immi will stop processing files

Can anyone please advise how to check the progress online ? when I put my TRN it shows as wrong details and when I ask my MA he says, he has lodged the file in this account so I can't see.

Why do you think Mimi will stop processing? It seems to me that they will have a new quotas for a new year so they would process more...am I missing something?

3 months ago i can't check my immi account as well, it shows this type of applocation can't be added sth like this....but 1 month ago, i tried again and it works. I guess after your nom approved and when the co began to assess your visa, then you could import your trn

3 months ago i can't check my immi account as well, it shows this type of applocation can't be added sth like this....but 1 month ago, i tried again and it works. I guess after your nom approved and when the co began to assess your visa, then you could import your trn

Thanks Mate