Hi everyone,

I got a declaration to sign from immigration department , and my MA asked to sign that form and scan back to them within 7 days I just wanna know do my employer has to sign as well at the bottom becuase I forgot to ask my MA about it . I have already scanned that documents a month ago but just realised now . Do your employer has to sign or not . Can anyone help please

Hi buddy

There are 2 forms for declaration

One for employee

One for employer

U can find both the forms on boder.gov.au

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning!

Have a question. I applied on November. New declaration form for paying for sponsorship was added later as required doc. I added it to my visa application but not to nomination part. Immi didn't ask about anything yet. I think maybe to add this form from my employer side as well now. Just worried that if they ask extra doc, it will take 1 month longer to wait until they come back to application.

Or better just wait and do nothing?

How do you think?

Thank you!

hi, i think i am still waiting for both nom and visa...actually i am not quiet sure because some people said if i can check my immi status which means the nom has approved, but others thought may me my nom and visa got one nom, so i could check my visa status although the nom not approved...

Hi tjtjray

i wana ask one thig.ur nom is approved?

Beacuse they also ask me pcc and submited on 29 mar

still no news.....

for both nom and visa

i did, but after my submitting, i went back my origin country for more than 2 week, so i need to update my new PCC

One more thing mirza nd titjray ....the doc which u guys submitted later ....whats d reason for that .....you guys didnt submit those doc when u applied first time or you forget

congrants bro!

Hi guys i am so happy to announce that i have recieved my pr today .i checked my immi account this afternoon and it says finalised and than i checked on vevo which says i am a permanent resident .no word from ma yet as she does'nt work on saturday and sunday .so happy today ,it took me long 8 years one month 19 days to acheive this beautiful moment. buuuurrraaaahhhh

timeline ;

nom-6 nov

visa-9 nov

both granted today

no further documents requested

I can see my MA did 24 attachments from my immi acc.

I have a question for the group. How many attachments do most people here have on their immi account. I know it varies for everyone based on their circumstances but I was just curious.

I only have 10 attached and then my health assessment on top of that...

13 attahed and 2 updated

I have a question for the group. How many attachments do most people here have on their immi account. I know it varies for everyone based on their circumstances but I was just curious.

13 attahed and 2 updated

Bro its depend on your ma .....bcz my ma added two or three things in one attachment ....but u have to ask ur ma again nd again if you had any confusion nd he will send u the links of all the attachments ...my ma also forget to add payslips nd pte of my wife ....i call my ma again nd again to verify abt the attachments...bcz if he will forget mistakenly then it can take easily extra 28 days more ....so get the link of documents from ur ma of all attachments

I have 15, but some of that is the same document (passport) for various things

Perfectly normal - If you have gone through a Migration Agent you can request an update as 6 months have passed. Although some Migration agents will just say wait.

Hey guys,

my application was received by immi on 11/11/15. no further updates as of yet. Direct Entry 186, all done via MA and on immi account, no attachments - normal or error?

Edited by Tecnik