Hi guys

I have one question in my mind nd want ur views about it

it's not related to 186 visa ,it's related to my partner'Ś visiter visa to australia after my and my 1 year old child 186 approval .

my partner came to australia on student visa them overstayed for two years from 2013 to 2015 (it was mistake of agent ),he did not inform us about his TR refusal so I got to know later .

then he applied legal medical visa to leave australia before my 186 applied .

he left according to australian law in 2015

now I want to apply for him for visitor visa.

Is any possibilities to get visiter visa because somebody told me that he can't come to australia on visiter visa because he already overstayed in Australia .we are going to apply permanent visa but it's going to take one year I think .so before that we want to apply for visiter .

pls give ur views .

thanks guys .

i think he can't get a visitor visa again. one of my friend met a similar situation of overstay, but only for 1 month. and the immi told him he can't got visitor visa in the next 2 years. but he came back successfully with another visa, i forgot what is it, i could confirm it for you if you need

Hi guys

I have one question in my mind nd want ur views about it

it's not related to 186 visa ,it's related to my partner'Ś visiter visa to australia after my and my 1 year old child 186 approval .

my partner came to australia on student visa them overstayed for two years from 2013 to 2015 (it was mistake of agent ),he did not inform us about his TR refusal so I got to know later .

then he applied legal medical visa to leave australia before my 186 applied .

he left according to australian law in 2015

now I want to apply for him for visitor visa.

Is any possibilities to get visiter visa because somebody told me that he can't come to australia on visiter visa because he already overstayed in Australia .we are going to apply permanent visa but it's going to take one year I think .so before that we want to apply for visiter .

pls give ur views .

thanks guys .

Originally it was submitted here in Victoria, i was surprised to know my docs is now in Perth. I was told my visa officer works 2x a week only.

That is fu****g crazy. Why do they even work? These people spend 5 days in the shopping centre forgetting our misery then come to office only for 2 days. Thats a joke

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

That is fu****g crazy. Why do they even work? These people spend 5 days in the shopping centre forgetting our misery then come to office only for 2 days. Thats a joke

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

hold your horses my frd... do understand your frustrations... but may they work somewhwere else other days,, its not their fault... may b this is how immi/ gov. operates....

hold your horses my frd... do understand your frustrations... but may they work somewhwere else other days,, its not their fault... may b this is how immi/ gov. operates....

Rox i will come up with a summary in few hours

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Rox i will come up with a summary in few hours

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

May be thats d reason aussiepr that we r still waiting ....actually now time dosent matter i just want postive result ....bcz from last 7 nd half months i counted each day but nothing happen

same feeling bro. i have almost lost my hope and stop checking the immi account......

May be thats d reason aussiepr that we r still waiting ....actually now time dosent matter i just want postive result ....bcz from last 7 nd half months i counted each day but nothing happen

Hi

I applied nomination in 18/11/2015 and SC-186 on 24/11/2015 together heard nothing so far :(

Any update folk about current approval? Its really frustrating to waiting since long.

You can check on spreadsheet...

your details has been added already... please make sure you share your god news with us.

there was one approval this week from 19th Dec...but his nomination submission was much before.. i am from 16th Dec.. i believe we have at least another 4 weeks ..but never know.. hope for best..

It is a declarartion form for both employer and me, I think most people asked to sign during that time.

Okay i got that its the paying for sponsorship form. But its strange why would they ask u. It wasnt mandatory when u applied.

U said u submitted that in end of march. I guess ur visa will b approved soon. Just wait a little bit more. Some reason they suspected u. Most cases we suffer becoz of companys behaviour

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

I was asked clarification letter and submitted on 29th Mar, then no news yet. What happened to IMMI???

Could u please share ur wether u applied direct or trt? How many applicant and HR or LR country.

Most cases immi replies after 1 to 2 months after doc submitted. Thats if they dont need any more doc then ur will visa willl b finalised in 2 weeks max

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO