literally dying inside! praying every day for this to come though.... just had a look at that spreadsheet tho - and it makes me feel a bit better that there is some logic to the way they are processing and the applications hasn't gone into some massive void... so frustrating tho !you reckon only 4-6 weeks? whats your time frame?

literally dying inside! praying every day for this to come though.... just had a look at that spreadsheet tho - and it makes me feel a bit better that there is some logic to the way they are processing and the applications hasn't gone into some massive void... so frustrating tho !you reckon only 4-6 weeks? whats your time frame?

VIsa and Nomi 17th Dec

Congratulations! That was a long wait

Thanks

this forum is soo helpful

god bless him who created this forum

u all guys soo helpful

yeah I was long await

8 months since nom applied

processing center k

is nsw guys

Hi all,

new to the forum today and have added my timeline to the spreadsheet (I think).

Just waiting is the hardest thing, it really helps to know that people are in the same boat so thanks for posting and maintaining the spreadsheet.

Here's my timeline:

Nom lodged 6 May 2015 finalised 16 Sep 2015

Visa lodged 12 Nov 2015 and still waiting

It's over a year since I started this journey... why oh why didn't I lodge my visa at the same time as the nomination... DOH.

Hi all,

new to the forum today and have added my timeline to the spreadsheet (I think).

Just waiting is the hardest thing, it really helps to know that people are in the same boat so thanks for posting and maintaining the spreadsheet.

Here's my timeline:

Nom lodged 6 May 2015 finalised 16 Sep 2015

Visa lodged 12 Nov 2015 and still waiting

It's over a year since I started this journey... why oh why didn't I lodge my visa at the same time as the nomination... DOH.

Dont worry mate. We both are on the same boat.. Wait and Wait and one day we all get it

Hi im new here.

Submitted nomination on 29th June,2015

Visa on 14th Aug,2015.

On 8th Dec,2015 request for more information. They need me to improve my contract. They also need bank statement extract/Electronic Funds Transfer record for the training.

Submitted request information on 22nd Dec,2015.

Until now i did't get any news.

Is anyone have the same situation?

I really don't understand what is happening to the immigration. The most recent update from immigration is as follows:

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 12 May 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged early-mid September 2015.

They were working on late September according to update on 4 May but now it says early-mid September. What is happening????

looking the spreadsheet they are working on application lodge on October and they start with November!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone ,

I am new to this forum, I have couple of questions which are killing me , if anyone of you learned person could help me in this regard.

I have applied my ENS186 on September 24/09/2015 , NOM approved in March 2016, my question is I have stop paying my tax for three month, will that gonna affect my visa please advise thanks a lot.

Hi everyone ,

I am new to this forum, I have couple of questions which are killing me , if anyone of you learned person could help me in this regard.

I have applied my ENS186 on September 24/09/2015 , NOM approved in March 2016, my question is I have stop paying my tax for three month, will that gonna affect my visa please advise thanks a lot.

Stop paying ur tax??

Are u on unpaid holidays or ur working like cash in hand???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk