I've added myself to the Google Doc. Applied on 24/11/2015 and waiting.

I was wondering - do you guys have any idea how is it with quitting the job shortly after getting the visa? I was wondering if it could become a concern from Immi's standpoint. Thanks!

Hi mate,

i have applied in November 23 still no response from immi believe me every single day is like a year for me

waiting waiting waiting most important thing is my marriage back in India is postponed because of this cant answer them when iam coming to marry iam getting sick now

Nom 19 nov

visa 23 nov 2015

any one is there who applied in the last week of November

if yes then

got any response from immi yet or not please share your timeline thanks

Applied both nom and visa 16 nov, no news yet..

Hi Naveen , how are you

which processing centre and from where did you submit your visa

any idea when will be our turn mate sorry for too many questions thanks in advanced if you answer these :notworthy:

Hlo brother am from Melbourne submitted here only don't know about the processing centre..

Nom 19 nov

visa 23 nov 2015

if yes then

16th / 17th Nov here (Timeline in signature) no response yet. I believe it will be a couple of weeks before I hear anything

Nom 19 nov

visa 23 nov 2015

if yes then

There was someone called Bugs who applied on 24th Nov and get PR on 2nd May... you can see on spreadsheet.

When i opened the google spreadsheet these couple days i see a lot of changes, updates and refining to it.

I know it must be some of the brothers and sisters good at computing here doing this great job.

Thank you for doing such a great thing for everyone on this forum!!!

and making the database more accurate.

I really don't understand what is happening to the immigration. The most recent update from immigration is as follows:

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 12 May 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged early-mid September 2015.

They were working on late September according to update on 4 May but now it says early-mid September. What is happening????

I really don't understand what is happening to the immigration. The most recent update from immigration is as follows:

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 12 May 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged early-mid September 2015.

They were working on late September according to update on 4 May but now it says early-mid September. What is happening????

really ? That's totally mad .

hi everyone - I am new here! just joined for some moral support - my employer submitted nomination on 18th Dec 2015 and I submitted visa app on March 20th 2016 for myself and defacto partner... and still waiting. Thought the nomination would at least be through by now! visa lawyer who submitted nomination says its going to be another 2 to 3 months :(

anyone had a similar timeline and still waiting?

hi everyone - I am new here! just joined for some moral support - my employer submitted nomination on 18th Dec 2015 and I submitted visa app on March 20th 2016 for myself and defacto partner... and still waiting. Thought the nomination would at least be through by now! visa lawyer who submitted nomination says its going to be another 2 to 3 months :(

anyone had a similar timeline and still waiting?

yeah mate... I am with you... 4 -6 weeks for sure .. may be more