Hey dmf,

We have similar timelines. I applied on the 15th of Feb. With the current status, we are looking at mid August at the best! :dull:

Hi,

Very new to this.

On a 457 - 186 transition via company agent.

Acknowledgement of Application received 16th February 2016

Does anyone know how long these are taking?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Guys,

need help if someone knows about training bench mark, as business got approval on 29 May 2013 to and first training was done before that in April 2013, 457 visa approved in August, then all the trainings were done in June thinking that got to get done before financial year, Now could this be a issue.

Hello Guys,

need help if someone knows about training bench mark, as business got approval on 29 May 2013 to and first training was done before that in April 2013, 457 visa approved in August, then all the trainings were done in June thinking that got to get done before financial year, Now could this be a issue.

Hi vicz

Na its should not b an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Guys,

as far as I know the training benchmarks must be met for the two years you've been under the 457 Visa. In your case I assume August 2013 through to August 2014 and August 2014 through to August 2015, if you applied in, say, August or September 2015. If you're applying now, then your company should meet the requirements for the two years from May 2014 to May 2015 and May 2015 to May 2016.

That's what I was told by my MA.

Edited by jolie2015

as far as I know the training benchmarks must be met for the two years you've been under the 457 Visa. In your case I assume August 2013 through to August 2014 and August 2014 through to August 2015, if you applied in, say, August or September 2015. If you're applying now, then your company should met the requirements for the two years from May 2014 to May 2015 and May 2015 to May 2016.

Hi jolie

That true

I hv gt told same by my MA

15 Oct 2015 - 186 Direct entry Nomination Application submitted (nomination only not visa application)

26 April 2016 - request for further info re. “need for a paid employee”

28 April 2016 - submitted further info

still waiting . . . . . .

Hello jolie2015 and sharma1990,

thank you for reply,

just spoke to MA who says it suppose to be done every year before the date of SBS approved.

but I was thinking same as you guys and got it done each time in June, now MA called me and told me that suppose to be done in may. really stressful

15 Oct 2015 - 186 Direct entry Nomination Application submitted (nomination only not visa application)

26 April 2016 - request for further info re. “need for a paid employee”

28 April 2016 - submitted further info

still waiting . . . . . .

I dnt understand y immigration ask for need for paid employee ????

They should ask this question at the time of giving 457 visa

Yahoo yahoooo "Alhamdullilah"

PR approved ???

at 9:30 am nomination

at 10:00 am Pr approved

no docs request

process : NSW

praying for everyone who r still waiting.

thanks to some people who always ans my PM. @aussiepr and @Mirza, also some who r really on stress inshallah time will come.

Congrats my friend....!!!

Hi,

Just preparing my documents to apply for ENS 186.. with the training benchmark, has anyone's company been asked to prove previous years training or just for the current year.

thanks Bec

They can ask for the privious years training proofs too.In my case they asked the training benchmark from from June 2012 to June 2015.

I dnt understand y immigration ask for need for paid employee ????

They should ask this question at the time of giving 457 visa

Based on the document we signed for not paying for sponsor, they can cancel our pr at any time if they got any hints of paying for sponsorship in the future after we got pr. The signed documents for not paying for sponsorship gonna be a fraud document based on which they can cancel our visa.

2nd12th

as far as I know the training benchmarks must be met for the two years you've been under the 457 Visa. In your case I assume August 2013 through to August 2014 and August 2014 through to August 2015, if you applied in, say, August or September 2015. If you're applying now, then your company should meet the requirements for the two years from May 2014 to May 2015 and May 2015 to May 2016.

its every year,I.e first year in 2013 , s!cond yea in 2014. and now you are applying 186 in 2015. we again need to pay for third year as we are still in 457. that's what our employerdid he had paid thrice

2nd12th

its every year,I.e first year in 2013 , s!cond yea in 2014. and now you are applying 186 in 2015. we again need to pay for third year as we are still in 457. that's what our employerdid he had paid thrice

2nd12th

You're right mate, I probably mixed that up with what my Company was asked by our MA.

Hi everyone,

i am new in this forum.Could someone add my timeline in the spreadsheet.Thanks in advance.

Nomination Applied: 20/09/2015

Visa Applied: 14/10/2015

Nomination Docs requested: 21/03/2015

Docs Submitted: 05/04/2015

Didnot heard anything yet.....

2nd12th

Hello anupraj,

what time do u get it done each year,

in June or by before the time when ur company got SBS approval.

Based on the document we signed for not paying for sponsor, they can cancel our pr at any time if they got any hints of paying for sponsorship in the future after we got pr. The signed documents for not paying for sponsorship gonna be a fraud document based on which they can cancel our visa.

2nd12th

Hi anupraj

I think u misunderstand my statement, it was talking about the need of the paid employee which means immigration ask employer why do you need a full time paid employee for this position, immi should ask this question when they give 457 visa not 2years later when u apply for 186.

The form which now they ask is the declaration form, the one ur talking about.

I hope u get what m trying to say

Hi anupraj

I think u misunderstand my statement, it was talking about the need of the paid employee which means immigration ask employer why do you need a full time paid employee for this position, immi should ask this question when they give 457 visa not 2years later when u apply for 186.

The form which now they ask is the declaration form, the one ur talking about.

I hope u get what m trying to say

Thats right, i got it wrong???

2nd12th