Did you get your PCC done in Australia and if 'Yes' can you please tell me how many days it took to reach you once the online status was showing dispatched ? Was it registered parcel ?

Yes it was registered parcel

Within 2 days

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

No I am from India, and just inquiry about overseas police check, do we have to fill 1221 form as well ?

Yea I guess they might ask for it I did when I lodged the file in Sept. Also with your pcc total time for me was 28 days including delivery of the cert at my doorstep

Are you main or second applicant? In our application (I imported the application to my immi account) I can see 21 documents attached for the main applicant and 11 documents for the second applicant.

What I don't understand is why I can't see our medical checks attached. We did the medicals upfront and got the health clearance.

Is the MA supposed to attach the health clearance evidence only if the CO ask for it?

Also, I can't see the information questionnaire (form 80) the MA asked us to fill in.

Also in this case MA will upload it in case CO ask for it?

Wouldn't be better to attach every single document so the CO has everything and the application runs smoothly!? I don't understand... :(

Anyone knows how it works?

@ganzToOz, your MA looks very organised as he/she uploaded all the docs well including form 80.

ofcourse form 80 is not mandatory however, if you don't provide form 80 and co asked then your application will get delay may be another 28 days. that's why I said your MA is well organised :)

regarding health clearance evidence immi officer will get it directly from Bupa that means we don't need to attach.

Same thing happened with me ...my ma forget to submit pte nd my pay slips .....so ask your ma and confirm all the documents which he submit .....bcz my ma told me that he allready submiteddd but i told him show me all the links and in the end i got to know that he didnt submit all .....so ask ur ma abt all the docum again

Good work Mirzaa!

My MA sent an e-mail that was very annoyed that I imported my application into my immiaccount. Does it affect them in any way? She didn't even know until I told her. She threatened not to represent me any more even though I paid in full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My MA sent an e-mail that was very annoyed that I imported my application into my immiaccount. Does it affect them in any way? She didn't even know until I told her. She threatened not to represent me any more even though I paid in full.

Lodge a complain against her[emoji35]

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by DurhamNC viewpost-right.png

Lodge a complain against her[emoji35]

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

@DurhamNC,you don't have to worry because it doesn't affect in your application at all. @aussiepr rightly said you have to lodge a complaint incase if she try to threaten you again.

Edited by shriniwas211