I can check my immi status, is that mean my nom has approved? But my ma hasn't told me anything about my nom....

May be bro its alright.....if 1 co - then he will give you straight pr now bcz may he allready checked nom reqirm nd now he is on ur visa ....but if you have 2 co then may be first you get nom approval nd then visa .....as your status changed in immi acnt then you have only one co ......you know three days ago one guy got result ......he told that he asked extra doc by diffrent co but when he got the final approval ....his both files were with one co .....so may be you have only one co nd you will get result for both same time

got it, ths bro

May be bro its alright.....if 1 co - then he will give you straight pr now bcz may he allready checked nom reqirm nd now he is on ur visa ....but if you have 2 co then may be first you get nom approval nd then visa .....as your status changed in immi acnt then you have only one co ......you know three days ago one guy got result ......he told that he asked extra doc by diffrent co but when he got the final approval ....his both files were with one co .....so may be you have only one co nd you will get result for both same time

One more thing bro like the peple who are waiting from more than 6 months nd they didnt get nom approval .....then u can check in past also .....max guys got visa on same day bcz its allready too late now .....bro its only my thinking nd want to think abt only postive things

I was really heart broken when she said that. Couldnt breath for a minute.

Just curious guys. If any MA have bad reputation or they have been reported once or more does that really affect my application?

Im using a MA that my employer recommended me latet on i found out this dude isnt efficient enough

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Why don't you change your MA? you can change your MA at anytime mate.

That's right I guess mirza is right. The same happened with me. I made enquiries with the department twice I was told that my visa file has been assessed once and it's due to be assessed and if nom is done the co for visa will approve it. So I knew my visa is awaiting nom approval. However when my nom and visa got approved it did get together and same co but different from the one who requested docs.

Actually his co first asked for profit nd loss docum nd first time he just got one year 457 visa nd in that year he planned for baby nd then co asked for baby passport nd other things ....so the main reason of delay is baby passport nd medical ...thats why it took long

Bro according to me .....nothing will happen if you change your ma .....bro in 2013 the number of 457 visa is more than 2014-15 ....so the number of ens applied in 2016 is also more ....in our thread therree are only 60 but may be in total number is neary 7 to 8 thousand aprox ......nd in real so many people like us who are waiting for approval .....one more thing its not easy thing to monitor sonmany applications ....but i know one thing may our co is really busy or he took extra leaves or may be he is working for only 2 days in week ....so we also have so many postive things which can happen with us ......god knows .....actuall everyday i am thinking i will get it today .....even on sunday i always check my immi accnt so many times

Bro according to me .....nothing will happen if you change your ma .....bro in 2013 the number of 457 visa is more than 2014-15 ....so the number of ens applied in 2016 is also more ....in our thread therree are only 60 but may be in total number is neary 7 to 8 thousand aprox ......nd in real so many people like us who are waiting for approval .....one more thing its not easy thing to monitor sonmany applications ....but i know one thing may our co is really busy or he took extra leaves or may be he is working for only 2 days in week ....so we also have so many postive things which can happen with us ......god knows .....actuall everyday i am thinking i will get it today .....even on sunday i always check my immi accnt so many times

The problem is that most of the times the immi account shows the same but its been approved :/

I know. But my employer insists.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

It's not easy ( not as a process )or recommended to change the ma unless he or she has done a big stuff up. Or you heard something which is likely to adversely affect your file.

Edited by Jazzcrave

It's not easy ( not as a process )or recommended to change the ma unless he or she has done a big stuff up. Or you heard something which is likely to adversely affect your file.

Im not planning to do anything. I actually got nothing to do but wait.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

hi everyone, my file is just allocated by case officer. they requested few document like AFP and my wife's IELTS.....

can anyone tell me how long it does take to get AFP?

visa and nomination applied on 9th oct

RCB approved

nom approved 5/5/16

visa in processing (document requested)

occupation cook

hi everyone, my file is just allocated by case officer. they requested few document like AFP and my wife's IELTS.....

RCB approved

nom approved 5/5/16

occupation cook

Ask you your MA to do it quickly and submit it as soon as possible. Do not waste time.

You will be finalise soon.

RCB approved

nom approved 5/5/16

occupation cook

Hey Mukh afp can be applied online and you will receive the letter with 3-5 business days.

Dear my friends,

Just got an amazing call from my MA on this beautiful Saturday morning, saying that I just achieved my PR finally.

I know first of all, you guys must want to know my timeline.

Nomination and visa: applied on 26 October, 2015

No document required.

Nomination and visa: both approved on 07 May, 2015.

From Queensland,

Processing centre: NSW PESE

Applicants: 2 people

My MA called me on 9.35am saying my nomination just approved, then 30 mins later, just now, she called again, announcing that I am a permanent of Australia NOW!!

Hooray!!!

Thanks a lot for all your company during this tough time. Wishing you all soon get your PR and a bright future.

Dear my friends,

Just got an amazing call from my MA on this beautiful Saturday morning, saying that I just achieved my PR finally.

No document required.

From Queensland,

My MA called me on 9.35am saying my nomination just approved, then 30 mins later, just now, she called again, announcing that I am a permanent of Australia NOW!!

Hooray!!!

Thanks a lot for all your company during this tough time. Wishing you all soon get your PR and a bright future.

Congrats!! Sounds like a great MA, where are they based?

Dear my friends,

No document required.

From Queensland,

Hooray!!!

congrats my friend