I hve applied 457 visa on 4th january.Nomination approved on 12th january.Then they ask for the medical on 13th january.In march they ask the employer for papers and he send them within one weak.After that I did not hear anything from immigration.((My employer already had approval when he applied for my visa.He only needs to add my name in that.Thats why they decided in 8 days))

@mirzaa whats happening mate? I called immi yesterday. The lady said [ur application is under review. U will need to contact ur MA for update]

It really hurts man. When i get that response after all that

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Did u talk to sulekha ....she always replied this

@mirzaa whats happening mate? I called immi yesterday. The lady said [ur application is under review. U will need to contact ur MA for update]

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Unbelievable! You'd think after so long they would at least give you a more accurate response. Hope you and mirzaa get approved soon, it's been a ridiculously long wait

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

@aussiepr that is not good.. I noticed that after our approval last February for August applicants, the wait is becoming longer and longer. I wish that you will get your visa soon. It's been 8 months.

I hve applied 457 visa on 4th january.Nomination approved on 12th january.Then they ask for the medical on 13th january.In march they ask the employer for papers and he send them within one weak.After that I did not hear anything from immigration.((My employer already had approval when he applied for my visa.He only needs to add my name in that.Thats why they decided in 8 days))

@Tej, this discussion group is specific for 186 (PR) allication not for 457 visa.

you have to check in below discussion group which is specific 457.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/225512-457-current-processing-times-139.html

Hi Hu, well its still the same employer although we have been bought out, its the same employer from a ABN number(the ABN number will only change in 2 years, big multinationals) but my old company has changed names to the new company, this all happened before i had even looked at applying for 186. I spoke to my MA at the time as he is contracted to our company and i consulted him to find out what would happen to my 457, he said if the ABN number changed i would have to apply for a 457 and would start the 2 year wait again or apply for skilled migration. This MA is quite sought after so i would assume he knows what he is talking about.

guys, in my immi account, they wrote this:

This application is currently being assessed. The department may contact the applicant if further supporting documentation is required. For information regarding application processing times, please refer to service standards. Please note requests for status updates within this period will not be responded to.

What about you guys? This means I don't have any chance to call them but only waiting, right?

Edited by tjtjray

Did u talk to sulekha ....she always replied this

Unbelievable! You'd think after so long they would at least give you a more accurate response. Hope you and mirzaa get approved soon, it's been a ridiculously long wait

@aussiepr that is not good.. I noticed that after our approval last February for August applicants, the wait is becoming longer and longer. I wish that you will get your visa soon. It's been 8 months.

I was really heart broken when she said that. Couldnt breath for a minute.

Just curious guys. If any MA have bad reputation or they have been reported once or more does that really affect my application?

Im using a MA that my employer recommended me latet on i found out this dude isnt efficient enough

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Bro my co worker got 457 visa after 8 months .....so dont worry u will get it soon

Bro my co worker got 457 visa after 8 months .....so dont worry u will get it soon

8 months for a 457 Visa? I remember back in the old days (2013) getting my 457 in a couple of weeks... don't know what or why but something's been really messed up at IMMI/DIBP lately.

I was really heart broken when she said that. Couldnt breath for a minute.

Just curious guys. If any MA have bad reputation or they have been reported once or more does that really affect my application?

Im using a MA that my employer recommended me latet on i found out this dude isnt efficient enough

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Trust in God dude. You will get it. There are a lots of reasons may be the co who has your file only works 2 days a week and keeping other factors in mind. Rest yes if your MA had cases where application had some unethical docs but ma was not to be blamed as generally applicant gets into trouble but they keep that ma in mind as well ( records ) don't want to scare you but find out more about the ma u using

I called immi just now nd same answer ......but she add new line today .....every file processedd diffrently depend on the nature of job ....what d hell ....no one need mechanic in australia ...lol....but she told after nomination approval i can get the result of my visa only nd she dont know whats going in my nomination process

I can check my immi status, is that mean my nom has approved? But my ma hasn't told me anything about my nom....

I called immi just now nd same answer ......but she add new line today .....every file processedd diffrently depend on the nature of job ....what d hell ....no one need mechanic in australia ...lol....but she told after nomination approval i can get the result of my visa only nd she dont know whats going in my nomination process