are you sure immi account status changes after nom approved? my MA hasn't told me anything about my nom, but my immi account status shows Assessment in progress...

Today is ur turn bro u will get your visa today for sure

Oh my god ......bro u was my last hope in aus .......you know ur nomination was done allready ....thats why your visa process startsss ......all d best

Lol mirzaaa brada, my nomination isnt approved yet. I wrote that post from my frustration. My status remains the same.

Well last few weeks immi clearing up all the doc requested applications. Now all untouched application should be finalised.

Keep praying. Hope i will hear ur news[emoji12]

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Titjrayyy .......i dont know bro ......but i want to think postive only ....actuaalllyyy what i heard is that after nomination they start processing visa aplication files ......if you have one co on your both files then u will get straight approval in both but if you have two co in your files ....then you will get nom approval first nd visa approval second ......bro its only my thinknggg ......bro you dont worry you will get it soon

thanks bro, I agree with you, I think I have a similar situation with aussiepr. our nom and visa have same co, so our Nom not approved but we have immi status...hope get my visa soon

Titjrayyy .......i dont know bro ......but i want to think postive only ....actuaalllyyy what i heard is that after nomination they start processing visa aplication files ......if you have one co on your both files then u will get straight approval in both but if you have two co in your files ....then you will get nom approval first nd visa approval second ......bro its only my thinknggg ......bro you dont worry you will get it soon

Immi still alocating late sep ,,,,, update on 4 may .......good they will finish all the files this time

:mad:

Hi Mirzaa,

Thanks for your reply last night.

I have one more question bro.

My C/O requested more docs ("Amended Contract"), I believe to process my Nomination.

Which was submitted following day.

I do understand they may take 4-6 weeks to re open the file again.

But do you think once they re-open the file, they may give me the result for Nomination only & I have to wait 4-6 weeks more for Visa approval?

or I have chance to get both on same time.

I have a MA but unfortunately cant contact.

TIA

Edited by Rusho

hi rusho, one of my colleague was requested same doc as you, amended contract. His MA said it is strange, he was the first their client request doc fix. He submitted the end of last Dec, and half a year passed, no news updated...He is almost crazy now...hope difference story, you will be lucky and get visa soon...

Hi Mirzaa,

My C/O requested more docs ("Amended Contract"), I believe to process my Nomination.

But do you think once they re-open the file, they may give me the result for Nomination only & I have to wait 4-6 weeks more for Visa approval?

TIA

hi Hu, i went through a very similar experience my company was bought out by another company, my MA said that if the ABN number changes (which for me it didn't) i would have to start all over again with a new 457 and then do 2 years before applying for 186. Its worth finding out if the old ABN number will still be used and if your visa will still be linked to that ABN number. I am no MA but i would assume that the company would have to re-apply for your 457... i think its worth chatting to a MA and your company about it all.

I do not need to reapply 457. However. The company needs to apply sponsorship and nomination. Waiting is killing

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi Hu,

I just went through something similar and our company ABN DID change.

My PR was delayed as we had to reapply for 457 (Move it to the new company)

Then we could apply for the PR. As advised by our MA.

I am 3 months behind now.

Thx mate

Hi Mirzaa,

TIA

hi Hu, i went through a very similar experience my company was bought out by another company, my MA said that if the ABN number changes (which for me it didn't) i would have to start all over again with a new 457 and then do 2 years before applying for 186. Its worth finding out if the old ABN number will still be used and if your visa will still be linked to that ABN number. I am no MA but i would assume that the company would have to re-apply for your 457... i think its worth chatting to a MA and your company about it all.

Thx.mate

Bro if you have two case officers ....then may be the co who is checking your visa application is only waiting for the result of nomination nd he will give u straight result .....the documnt which u submited later are very normal ....so many people submitted allready these and got the pr .....you can check old posts here .....so just think postive nd like others you will get it soon.....all d best bro

hi rusho, one of my colleague was requested same doc as you, amended contract. His MA said it is strange, he was the first their client request doc fix. He submitted the end of last Dec, and half a year passed, no news updated...He is almost crazy now...hope difference story, you will be lucky and get visa soon...

Hi TJRAY

My Agent said that too, As 15+ people got their 457 & 186 granted with Same contract from my company. And he (an ex DIBP) lodged all of them.

Perhaps I am the oldest 1 among all of them. Working nearly 9 years for this company and he had to choose meee:arghh:

Bro if you have two case officers ....then may be the co who is checking your visa application is only waiting for the result of nomination nd he will give u straight result .....the documnt which u submited later are very normal ....so many people submitted allready these and got the pr .....you can check old posts here .....so just think postive nd like others you will get it soon.....all d best bro

Thanks Mirza bhai for your kind words of encouragement.

Lol mirzaaa brada, my nomination isnt approved yet. I wrote that post from my frustration. My status remains the same.

Well last few weeks immi clearing up all the doc requested applications. Now all untouched application should be finalised.

Keep praying. Hope i will hear ur news[emoji12]

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hi

I have been watching your conversation from long time don't worry bro very soon you will get it

don't worry bro, lots of friends are accompany with you here. any questions just ask here, we are all happy to answer

Hi TJRAY

My Agent said that too, As 15+ people got their 457 & 186 granted with Same contract from my company. And he (an ex DIBP) lodged all of them.

Perhaps I am the oldest 1 among all of them. Working nearly 9 years for this company and he had to choose meee:arghh:

Finally got our PR today.. after a long prayer and discernment it finally grant to us..

Nomination Lodge: September 15, 2015

Visa lodge: October 22, 2015

Request additional Documents: March 19, 2016

Submitted: March 22, 2016

Visa and Nomination grant: May 04, 2016

:wink:

congrAtulations

Guys,

I am silent visitor of the site Just sharing the info to you guys. Today I Got my Visa

Nom: 14 Oct Approval : 03 May

Visa : 16 Oct Approval : 05 May

HR

NSW PESE

no docs req

:)

Regards

Hayat