Hi Folks,

I am wondering if anyone can help me

I put in my application for initial approval in June 2015, I received my nomination approval on the 11th December 2015 and I put in my full application with payment on the 30th March 2016...Does anyone know what the timeline for response is? I am in no great rush for it at all! Just Curious!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Scott

I didn't even know about this "application for initial approval" thing! I waited until the Nomination was approved to lodge my application.

Hope it works for you and you get your PR soon!

I would guess June (Lucky) - Oct+ (Not so Much)

Hi Folks,

I am wondering if anyone can help me

I put in my application for initial approval in June 2015, I received my nomination approval on the 11th December 2015 and I put in my full application with payment on the 30th March 2016...Does anyone know what the timeline for response is? I am in no great rush for it at all! Just Curious!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Scott

31 days passed after doc submitted...assessment in progress still... refresh the immi account page every hour...hope the status would change today....

Same heremate it's nearly 50 days docs submitted no news yet hopefully soon

Same heremate it's nearly 50 days docs submitted no news yet hopefully soon

Nom 10 sep

approved 12 march

docs req 12 march

sub 7 april

visa 22 sep

satus ...application in assessment in progress

nsw

Edited by Sep1015

I would like to thank longwait ABHVOR Ricky balli Bennyluk Mark 20 15 roxy Zoya laurahaircutter Chad peppa Chad and all you guys. You all been great support.

longwait abhvor special thanks to you for supporting me during my stressfull time.

My employer who stood by me all the time and giving me the opportunity to enter into a dynamic industry where it's hard to survive and learn. Thanks for showing confidence in me.

Nom and visa 10th September

Extra docs for nom asked 15 the March submitted 21st March

Project Manager construction

Nom 2nd may but eas informed today and visa 3rd may.

Am Jacob a PR of Australia how can help you lol guess what just got my visa and nom approved. Nsw processing centre project admin.

Congrats @Jacobaug2016 and @Jazzcrave! Your long wait is finally over :)

Hey guys congrats to the guys who got their pr granted after all these frustrating months.. Just wanted to know if its alright to call immi before the files being allocated and what are their answer usually in these case i applied my visa n nom on oct 17 and no news yet its getting way too frustrating now

Hey guys congrats to the guys who got their pr granted after all these frustrating months.. Just wanted to know if its alright to call immi before the files being allocated and what are their answer usually in these case i applied my visa n nom on oct 17 and no news yet its getting way too frustrating now

I would have called already if I were you, mate. Good luck, you're nearly there! :)

Am Jacob a PR of Australia how can help you lol guess what just got my visa and nom approved. Nsw processing centre project admin.

Mate I've been waiting for this post. Now I can log off completely.Congrats mate

still under 457, but just worry about their monitoring...i have waitted for more than 30 days after doc submitted..

as long long your 457 visa is valid you can fly it doesn't affect in your visa. I've seen many ppl traveled after submitting the extra docs, even one of mate got approved while he is in overseas. so don't worry and plan your trip.