t

No worries mate u will get it soon ......whats ur status on immi accnt .....when u applied....my friend applied as cook got his visa after 7 nd half months straight pr ....did immi asked any doc from u

it shows 'application received'. i applied my nomination and visa on 9th of oct. i have submitted all my documents and my wife's as well with file. i think my file is open yet. god knows what will happen...............

Guys just got the visa don't know the details yet will get back

You're still here jazzcrave. I thought you'd have been granted PR a while ago.

Anyway! Congratulations mate. Enjoy the new life.

Edited by Nasir

Hey guys nomination approved yes!!!!

hey mate! congrats! and huge congrats on your PR too!!!

mind sharing you TL? can't find you on the spreadsheet...

Edited by jolie2015
just realised your PR was granted, too!

congratulations mate.. timeline please

I would like to thank longwait ABHVOR Ricky balli Bennyluk Mark 20 15 roxy Zoya laurahaircutter Chad peppa Chad and all you guys. You all been great support.

longwait abhvor special thanks to you for supporting me during my stressfull time.

My employer who stood by me all the time and giving me the opportunity to enter into a dynamic industry where it's hard to survive and learn. Thanks for showing confidence in me.

Nom and visa 10th September

Extra docs for nom asked 15 the March submitted 21st March

Project Manager construction

Nom 2nd may but eas informed today and visa 3rd may.

I would like to thank longwait ABHVOR Ricky balli Bennyluk Mark 20 15 roxy Zoya laurahaircutter Chad peppa Chad and all you guys. You all been great support.

longwait abhvor special thanks to you for supporting me during my stressfull time.

My employer who stood by me all the time and giving me the opportunity to enter into a dynamic industry where it's hard to survive and learn. Thanks for showing confidence in me.

Congratulation @Jazzcrave finally your day has arrived.

Yo. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that easy, enjoy and drink responsibly. :)

Hi Mirzaa,

I was under same impression that CO may not ask for any DOCS while others are getting approved (both 186 & 457) from same employer with same DOCS.

But its not true. In last 2 months (Three 457, Two 186 & 3 Nomination got approved) from my employer while in other hand two other applications is pending and CO requested more DOCS (186 & 457)

Congrats~~~

Cong buddy!

i would like to thank longwait abhvor ricky balli bennyluk mark 20 15 roxy zoya laurahaircutter chad peppa chad and all you guys. You all been great support.

Longwait abhvor special thanks to you for supporting me during my stressfull time.

Nom and visa 10th september

extra docs for nom asked 15 the march submitted 21st march

project manager construction

nom 2nd may but eas informed today and visa 3rd may.