hmmm, what about employer? do they don't tell employer either?

No they don't tell anyone if they find any suspicious they ask employer or employee who works there if they think everything is alright they take photographs

bud, when you submit your visa and when they monitored? my friend submitted his nom jun 2015 and request doc dec 2015, still no news. his ma said 90% sure he would be monitored

No they don't tell anyone if they find any suspicious they ask employer or employee who works there if they think everything is alright they take photographs

Does any one know what month applications been allocating. I knw ppl been waiting from aug n september. I pray for whos waiting from long time. May god bring your all pr this week. Immi is been really slow.pls add me on spread list 11 december nomination n visa. Status application received.. No news at all so far

Will it affect the status of my immi account when nomination gets approved?

Also one of my friend's friend who lodged file in november nsw got his nomination granted and co asked further documents i.e IELTS and PCC from India. And my file is still waiting a CO lodged in mid october.

Yeah I see a few people from Nov and Dec have had Nom and Visa granted. Would love to know how the queue actually works.

Just hope it gets granted without any docs requested.

I know its hard but just try to look forward to something. I booked a holiday in June.

Would be real celebrations if Visa got granted before then. Least its something to look forward too though. Patience is key nothing we can do to speed up the process.

Will it affect the status of my immi account when nomination gets approved?

Also one of my friend's friend who lodged file in november nsw got his nomination granted and co asked further documents i.e IELTS and PCC from India. And my file is still waiting a CO lodged in mid october.

Edited by Tecnik

hmmm, what about employer? do they don't tell employer either?

I just called my ma nd asked him its allready 7 months nd my co didnt ask for any document nd if he dont want any document then why he is taking so long .......my ma replied me that co will not ask any doc for nom bcz one more guy who is working with me just got his 457 visa nd my ma told me immi allready have all the info which is requiered for nomination.......i am little relief now .....anyone have any knowladge regarding this ......god please help us

waiting time is killing me. it has been 7 months now........ is there anyone who sponsored as cook? m loosing hope now:arghh:

No worries mate u will get it soon ......whats ur status on immi accnt .....when u applied....my friend applied as cook got his visa after 7 nd half months straight pr ....did immi asked any doc from u

Hi there guys, Nomination and visa appli 26 Oct. 2015 Nom approved 14 Apr 2016. Visa waiting! I have MA

Does anyone know how long can take, sonce Nom was approved couple of week ago, but I haven't heard back from my MA about my PR

Following on from nomination on Friday, we got our PR this morning!

Timeline - nom & visa app 24/11/15

LR - Transition - Market Research Analyst - 4 people

NSW PESE

Updated the spreadsheet.

Lots of luck to everyone still waiting!

Edited by Bugs

Following on from nomination on Friday, we got our PR this morning!

Timeline - nom & visa app 24/11/15

LR - Transition - Market Research Analyst - 4 people

NSW PESE

Updated the spreadsheet.

Lots of luck to everyone still waiting!

congratulatios mate