hi guys, i got one question. I saw a lot of people 's immi status was "application received" before grant PR, but mine is "Assessment in progress" for more than 1 week. Any difference?

Mines been like that for 4 weeks, assessment in progress means they may not request more docs, its being finalized soon, good luck

hi guys, i got one question. I saw a lot of people 's immi status was "application received" before grant PR, but mine is "Assessment in progress" for more than 1 week. Any difference?

Mate, there is no different between "Assessment in progress" and "application received". 80% to 90% cases status shows "application received" and rest of the cases status shows "Assessment in progress".

thanks bud, but why some people skip "assessment in process" and grant pr directly from "application received"?

Mines been like that for 4 weeks, assessment in progress means they may not request more docs, its being finalized soon, good luck

Hey. Buddy did your colleague get any response

In prepres Im the only one in my company. The other dude working in a different position who applied end of oct. I dont know the date. He was asked more doc in the last week of march. They were submitted 2nd weeek of april

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Just got PR approval over the weekend. Only found out this morning though as I didnt check my emails last night.

Timeline as follows:

Nomination - 1st October 2015

Nomination Approved - 4th April 2016

Visa Applied - 22nd October 2015

Visa Approved - 30th April 2016

No documents requested...used a Migration Agent. Two People on the visa. 457 to 186 Transition visa.

Good luck to everyone else waiting - really hope you all get it soon and without issues!

Congratulations!! @JohnBoy1999. May I ask what is your occupation, processing centre and how many applicants please

I think I'm screwed - my employer hasn't been paying me the amount that is requested of the job/sponsorship. I think I can kiss the last 4 years of my life away and be subjected to being on a plane back home in Sept, leaving my partner and life behind.

Everyone has been asked for payslips/PAYG summaries haven't they?

I think I'm screwed - my employer hasn't been paying me the amount that is requested of the job/sponsorship. I think I can kiss the last 4 years of my life away and be subjected to being on a plane back home in Sept, leaving my partner and life behind.

Payslips are mandatory documents as per their requirement.

Hi guys, I am so surprised that I got my Perment resident visa this morning! Since I applied on 21 sept 15, it has been over 7 months. It is such tough time for me. Check the immi account every single day. The status was always applicantion received. This morning, the nomination approved and visa granted at the same time :) I'd like to share my status to everyone, too. I lodged the nomination and my visa at the same day 21 Sep 15. Documents requested on 22 March 16, document submitted on 11 April 2016. Afterwards, no respond at all, I felt quite desperated. As the status has never been changed. Since this morning, it changed to finalised visa granted. ;)

Congratulations. ......

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

what's ur amount? big gap or a little? u'd better to look for a reliable ma analysis your situation. I know somebody use committing or some other ways to fill in the gap amount.

Payslips are mandatory documents as per their requirement.

I figured it would be. I've only submitted the employer nomination.

It's weird they have never asked for the payslips for the initial 457 application years ago.

Maybe I can get the lovely accountants at work to embellish some stuff for me, I refuse to go home. I would apply for the defacto visa if I had $6500 to spend.

All good mate take it easy. Its just me, i prefer to prepare myself for worst case

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Be postiveeeeee bro ...we both will get it soon ....there were people in past also who got pr straight after 8 months

Oh really are they monitoring mechanics now .......immi must monitor before two years ....now it will increaseeeee the waiting time moreeeee

Don't worry mate,

Not necessary they will do the monitoring for each and every case.

Remember, Every tunnel has end and your tunnel will end soon.

Edited by shriniwas211