congrats tom

Word up immi faithful

Been viewing the blog for a while but wanted to post my timeline as I duck out and say thanks.

Nom and visa lodged - 27th Oct

Nom and visa approved - 27th Apr

1 person LR

live in NSW but was processed in VIC

Peace out and good luck

thanks mate, watch this forum is the only thing i want to do now, don't want to working, entertaining even sleeping. how many people apply in Sep and still waiting for nom like me?

apply in sep

nom approved in 12 march nd docs reqst BUT

waiting to visa .

assessment in progress

Hi! Been watching this thread for a while finally registered! We applied 2nd December 2015, LR, 4 people. good luck everyone!

Welcome I guess our members request is being accepted by the guest. Good on ya zoobee. Please update all of us with your timeline and processing centre n occupation plz

Hi there,

I am worried for one thing, i have applied for 186 transition in February. When i check my super history it show the recent super of around one year old but looks like its is missing before that. When i asked owner they said it must be paid but looked little confused. Is super decisive factor for visa grant. What happen if some super is missing within two years time. Can any one please share case of missing super for 186.

Thanks

2nd12th

Hi there,

I am worried for one thing, i have applied for 186 transition in February. When i check my super history it show the recent super of around one year old but looks like its is missing before that. When i asked owner they said it must be paid but looked little confused. Is super decisive factor for visa grant. What happen if some super is missing within two years time. Can any one please share case of missing super for 186.

Thanks

2nd12th

just pay that due super..all good

thanks mate, watch this forum is the only thing i want to do now, don't want to working, entertaining even sleeping. how many people apply in Sep and still waiting for nom like me?

Hi mate, I applied on 18th Sep, I think we also have 2 or 3 mates who has applied in Sep. Well, I hate this kind of waiting, it is killing people. I hope immi can finalize Sep files ASAP. Be happy, we cannot do anything apart from waiting. This is their country, they do not care our feeling.

hi everyone,

is anyone knows about how long is the processing of visa 186 ?i've got my nomination aproval in March and then applied for visa . And pls add me in spread sheet .

Nom: 22 Sep , approved 21 March

Visa: 31 Mar , statuse : Application recieved

WA centre

hi everyone,

is anyone knows about how long is the processing of visa 186 ?i've got my nomination aproval in March and then applied for visa . And pls add me in spread sheet .

Nom: 22 Sep , approved 21 March

Visa: 31 Mar , statuse : Application recieved

WA centre

Congrats on ur nomination approval. Roughly 6-8 months mark. Might be bit earlier but 6 months for sure. However if you be the most luckiest out of us all just few days less than 6 months.

Hi mate, I applied on 18th Sep, I think we also have 2 or 3 mates who has applied in Sep. Well, I hate this kind of waiting, it is killing people. I hope immi can finalize Sep files ASAP. Be happy, we cannot do anything apart from waiting. This is their country, they do not care our feeling.

Did they ask more documents?

Or no documents was required?

Hi all~~~~

i got an amazing call from my MA. my PR is finally granted today at 5:30pm.

:rolleyes:

Processing center :WA

Thanks for your support during this tough period and wish all of you can get your VISA soon ~!!!!!!!!

Great news cheunglam your visa gives a boost to others. What processing centre n occupation plz

Hi i have been watching to this thread since i applied but just got lazy to post. This forum is really helpful by giving patience in difficult time. Want to inform you guys that my nomination has been approved yesterday and and case officer is asking second VAC for my patner. I paid it yesterday. Hoping to get soon. My timeline is : visa and nomination 21 October

Hi all~~~~

Thanks for your support during this tough period and wish all of you can get your VISA soon ~!!!!!!!!

Comgrats!!!! 48 days in total after submitted docs? Its my 28th day today

Hi all~~~~

Congratz mate

Could u plz tell wat was ur occupation n wat documents they requested??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all~~~~

Great Congratulations

I remember there used to be two Korean guys in the Oct spreadsheet, why they disappeared? They delete themselves or something else accidentally delete them? Remember one's status back then was still pending and one's got approved

They are not deleted, their name changed in english,, dont who did it.. not me

Question:

My ma summited form 80 yesterday when co asked it two weeks ago. (wast two weeks time)

Do I still wait another 28 Days or only wait two weeks.

My understanding is that the countdown starts from the point of request so the file should be re-opened in only 2 weeks time. (in theory...)

My understanding is that the countdown starts from the point of request so the file should be re-opened in only 2 weeks time. (in theory...)

Not sure though some cases process fast after submission. But as its former 80 it might even possible that they conduct external checks after form 80 is submitted