It shows assessment in progress .

Any idea guys ???

I really felling sad today about it .

Yes your MA is right , you shouldn’t send reminder email before 4 weeks.

What do you mean? u meant the status has been changed to assessment in progress after you submitted the docs?MA is right , you shouldn’t send reminder email before 4 weeks.

These notifications are very strange. If they are working on Late September how are Oct / Nov and Dec applications being finalised.

It all seems so Random which adds to the frustration.

I wish agents would have the futs to ask these questions. When we phoned Immi, they just say 6 to 8 months.

189 visas are finalised in 3 months and is not priority one.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

are u waiting for nomination or visa? i submitted for 4 weeks, still waiting

I submitted docs on april 7 (requested on 12 march )

Still waiting

I disscussed with ma ,he said ,have to wait .he is nt willing to send reminder email before 4 weeks more -

Hi all, been following for a few months now

Direct Entry

Lodged Nomination on 10/10/2015 approved today - Progress! Yes!

Visa Lodged 10/10/2015 still at "Application Received"

Thanks for sharing info

congratulations...

spreadsheet updated

I bought a **** load of drinks to party after i get my pr and now after waiting desperetely i have already drank most of them.. After 193 days its still application received if the immi takes any longer i may end up being an alcoholic... Come on immi :arghh:

I bought a **** load of drinks to party after i get my pr and now after waiting desperetely i have already drank most of them.. After 193 days its still application received if the immi takes any longer i may end up being an alcoholic... Come on immi :arghh:

Mate i just updated the sheet someone in july waiting for 286 days. Another person waiting from june

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

I hope those visitors who are browsing this thread, please give a couple of minutes, register a membership and share your information with us.

This forum has been helping and encouraging lots of people, including myself for a long time. Without those members who has already got their PR or still waiting for their PR to share their timeline and information day by day, this forum wouldn't be so active and helpful.

I found this forum accidentally at a night when my application was lodged for about four month time. At the beginning I was also just a visitor. But later on, I found lots of like-minded people who always support each other like Jazz, Bennyluk, Sheila, Aussiepr etc. I decided to join as a member and be part of it. It has really been something I rely on mentally these days.

Now it is around my time to be anxious, I am lucky to have Ali and Wesso who applied the same date as me. I hope lots of people who are browsing this page, join our discussion, leave your timeline, and we can have more knowledge of what is going on with DIBP.

Any single reply maybe small, but all accumulated together become the big strength of this forum. Thank you.

I completely agree with you @JanJanJan.

thanks mate, watch this forum is the only thing i want to do now, don't want to working, entertaining even sleeping. how many people apply in Sep and still waiting for nom like me?

you will be all right

u will get it soon.... dont be like that