Hi guys

m new to send n reply msgs to this forum but going through this forum everyday every hr

I applied 186

nom 10 sep 2015

approved 12 march 2016

docs req for visa on 12 Marc 2016

visa applied 22 sep 2015

still waiting ...

status shows ,application in progress.

you will be all right mate... you are now added on to spreadsheet... pls inform us when you have a great news so that it can be updated on Spreadsheet..

good luck

you will be all right mate... you are now added on to spreadsheet... pls inform us when you have a great news so that it can be updated on Spreadsheet..

good luck

gd mrng everyone

let's start a day with gd hope for all of us .....

may immi issue pr to aug n sep applicants who r waiting after nom or docs submitted .....

Sure ,I will update gd news roxyp17....

Good Morning Jacobaug2016 :)

I am also under the Construction Project Manager. Could I ask hold to cover the "licensing requirements" for this position?

Hey buddy I applied 457 n I submitted my building n construction diploma n bachelor's I'm building and construction. I'm not aware if you need any license. Since I'm managing work in was not asked for any license. But if you doing something which requires a license of some kind. I however did few trainings required eg asbestos and environmental.

Hey buddy I applied 457 n I submitted my building n construction diploma n bachelor's I'm building and construction. I'm not aware if you need any license. Since I'm managing work in was not asked for any license. But if you doing something which requires a license of some kind. I however did few trainings required eg asbestos and environmental.

OK cool. Under the Construction Project Manager 133111 ANZSCO, it states that "Licensing or Registration is required". In order to satisfy this criteria, I was obligated to obtain my Certificate IV in Building and Construction here in Australia and then obtain my Builders License through QBCC (Queensland Building and Construction Commission). Each state has their own licensing organisation and have different requirements to be approved to hold a license in the building industry.

My MA said that I may have not needed to get my own builders license if the company I worked for held their own builders license which I worked under but that wasn't the case in my situation.

Just to add t my previous comment...

I do understand that as a Project Manager you are not physically conducting the work (such as electrical, plumbing, carpenter, etc), however, in order to contract work, create scope of works, and manage trades, you are obliged to hold a "contractors license". There are many contractors licenses of which you can apply for, and I believe all contractors licenses would suffice for our licensing requirements. Licenses in Queensland consist of some of the following.

- Builder - Low Rise

- Builder - Medium Rise

- Builder - Open

- Builder - Restricted to Kitchen, Bath and Laundry

- Builder - Restricted to Shopfitting

- Builder - Restricted to Landscaping

- Builder - Restricted to Special Structures

All of these however require you to have technical qualifications (Which you hold based on your Diploma/Bachelor in Building and Construction) and an additional 4 years supervisory/project management experience in the class of which you are applying for. This is obviously the legislation in QLD and I am not sure what the requirements are in other states, but I do know that in order to contract building work, you must be licensed in all states.

If the business you work for holds a license, I would suggest that your MA uploads it to ensure immi doesn't need to request it and it slows down your application.

I was late in rising up today morning and saw the e-mail box with lot of e-mails. I was surprised to see so many e-mails and opened the inbox to look only the much desired e-mails.... Guess what...

These are 4 PR grants for my little daughter, little son, wife and me.

I have not received the nomination approval from employer as today is weekend.

Nomination lodged on 27 Oct 2015 - most probably approved today

Visa lodged on 9 Dec 2015 - approved on today 23 Apr 2016

No document was requested.

Applied myself.

Overseas PCC was of Feb 2015 but I haven't updated as I haven't visited country since then.

Medical was done just after Visa application.

Thank you all for your valued feedbacks and experiences which helped me a lot in uploading the documents in stages.

Good luck to those who are waiting and wish you all 'll receive soon.

I think this is the most recent one from Sat. Can someone add it to the spreadsheet?

still waiting buddy? we have similar situation, can't sleep these days.no doc reqs for you before?

I was ok last 2 day. From this evening its bugging me back in my head when tomorrow will come? What will happen tomorrow? Will that be a quiet day or pr rain day? So many questions in my mind. I pray for everyone. dont feel like praying for me. Strange feeling

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Aussiepr--- i am reaallly waiting for your pr ....after you i will get sure but first you and then me

Mirzaa check what lee jake said in his post at 187 thread. According to immis reply email sent to him, we have CO as the lady said when we called immi. Our application have been looked by CO But for an unknown reason they are not finalising it. Also becoz they havent requested any doc it still says application received in immi account

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

look at the number of guests 102!!!!!!!!

if anyone of these getting approvals, they wont be updating us guys, while only 15 members here...

so number of guest applicants is way higher than actual members register here... thats why u r not getting updates about approvals...their may be approvals but out of registered members on forum...

keep faith fells.... but no expectation!!!!!