Guys I just realised one thing on my form 80 I mentioned I don't have any convictions. I got done for driving while disqualified in 2011 and went to court but no criminal conviction was recorded.

I was suspended for 3 months extra and 500$ fine which I paid and adhered to court orders.

My police checks shows no conviction but I still wanted to double check if this could be an issue

I'll explain those were the days when I was single and surrounded by MATES. And I made mistake which I shouldn't have later I got married and been a good boy since then and have no other issues. Apart from the abovementioned. Please advise.

Guys I just realised one thing on my form 80 I mentioned I don't have any convictions. I got done for driving while disqualified in 2011 and went to court but no criminal conviction was recorded.

I was suspended for 3 months extra and 500$ fine which I paid and adhered to court orders.

My police checks shows no conviction but I still wanted to double check if this could be an issue

I'll explain those were the days when I was single and surrounded by MATES. And I made mistake which I shouldn't have later I got married and been a good boy since then and have no other issues. Apart from the abovementioned. Please advise.

i think you should be all right

How about me. Im early sept

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 15 days today

Do they requested any docs? if not then CO not assigned yet in that case

@goodluck918 was right you have to call immi and check with your status. Make sure while talking to them you should be polite.

No news until now????? Wadda hell.

Does anybody know what time is the latest they will be working today? Im so much angry at this stage

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 15 days today

Calm down bro... you try n help others to stay calm focus on other things and you urself getting upset.

No news until now????? Wadda hell.

Does anybody know what time is the latest they will be working today? Im so much angry at this stage

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 15 days today

Calm down bro...

Trust me there is no harm to call them and ask for your status as you already reached 6-8 months.

i've seen many cases, when they reached 8 months of waiting period, then they called to immi office after 1 or 2 days they got visa approval. Hope history will repeat and you get approval like them :)

Regarding working time, They work till 5pm, I got my visa granted exactly 5pm on 23rd Oct 2015 which was friday.

Edited by shriniwas211

Hey @Kingra how come 9 months and no news. Did you use ma or applied yourself. Did you try to contact them. Did they request any docs. I mean no contact since July I guess you should call them

My MA applied for me. she send follow up email on 15 March and DIBP replied," your client's application continues to be processed. We do not require any further information at this time. We will be in touch with you in due course".

She send another follow up email to DIBP on 19 April. Still waiting for reply but yesterday immigration officer came to office for inquiries about me that time I was with my boss in office, they didn't asked me anything. They asked few questions to my boss. That was there about 10 min.

Calm down bro...

Trust me there is no harm to call them and ask for your status as you already reached 6-8 months.

i've seen many cases, when they reached 8 months of waiting period, then they called to immi office after 1 or 2 days they got visa approval. Hope history will repeat and you get approval like them :)

Regarding working time, They work till 5pm, I got my visa granted exactly 5pm on 23rd Oct 2015 which was friday.

Yeah u r right if i try to call them sooner i might get a good news. Immi website still says its 6 months. Not 6 to 8. my MA wont call immi. He doesnt even reply me

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 15 days today

Edited by aussiepr