Hi everyone,

I did my visa application on 15/10/2015, and finish my medical on 09/11/2015. However, my boss told me the company going to voluntary administration maybe in 4 weeks time. Could anyone tell me will this effect my visa application, or what should I do in this situation?

Hope everyone can get visa as soon as possible.

Regards

You'll be ok if the visa comes in in the next 4 weeks.

I'm in a similar situation.

Best advice: start to pray

Also try not to panic. Which can be easier said than done at times I know. This forum helps a lot!

Once you have a CO you can try and get updates and you should be ok. I really hope you get it in time and I'm sure everyone else here does too.

Best of luck.

Hi everyone,

I did my visa application on 15/10/2015, and finish my medical on 09/11/2015. However, my boss told me the company going to voluntary administration maybe in 4 weeks time. Could anyone tell me will this effect my visa application, or what should I do in this situation?

Hope everyone can get visa as soon as possible.

Regards

Edited by DownToTheWire

I consulted a different ma I'm in melbourne for work for few weeks so my friends referred me to get a second opinion. I showed what my lawyer in sydney submitted and the requested docs n submission. I was told it all looks just fine just wait as they are busy with lots of files. Soon will get approved

Good morning everybody. Today is ths last day of the week. We expecting lots of grants like other fridays. Long weekend starts tomorrow until tuesday. Then we have 4 days in this month. Please immi speed up.

Congratulations to the fellas whos getting PR today

@jacob dont stress out. Give it another week. Its also possible that u get pr today.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 14 days today

I cant understad the guys who applied in oct are contacted for more doc or they got final result ......but no one contacted me .....whyyyyyyyy ......not a single reqst ......but when i call immi they told me its with co .......i am realllyyyy in depresssonnnnnnn

Hi All,

Myself (NSW) and one of my colleague (MEL) applied on same day 23/10/15 from same company, same position and from same MA.

My colleague has got his PR just an hour ago but mine yet to come.(Bothe Nomination & Visa)

However a case officer has contacted my MA yesterday saying my contract has to be amended. CO said, my contract does not state which award I am under.

I never worried about Visa or Process or anything but since I heard that from my HR manager I am a bit worried.

P.S I used the same contract to get my 457 Visa and same contract was used by 20+ other employees for their 457 & 186 application.

:huh:

I cant understad the guys who applied in oct are contacted for more doc or they got final result ......but no one contacted me .....whyyyyyyyy ......not a single reqst ......but when i call immi they told me its with co .......i am realllyyyy in depresssonnnnnnn

@mirzaa, you have to be patient till DIBP officially announce (auto email) that “We are currently allocating applications that were lodged in Late September 2015” then after a week your file will open for sure.

Some Lucky ppl got approval / requested docs those who lodged in October but the golder rule is that “you don’t need to compare with anyone in this planet”.

Try to divert your mind somewhere else rather than waiting for you visa, I know it’s not easy but you have to try to divert

haist another week has passed and we havent got alot of PR visa grant.. it is our 6th month today since we lodge ours.. request documents last March 19, submitted on March 22.. havent heard anything from them since.. :(

We are the same timeline. Are you also from NSW processing center? I think NSW center prefer opening new files than finalizing old files. I have checked the timeline sheet. VIC and SA finalized additional documents around 2 weeks. This is what I have discovered.

I consulted a different ma I'm in melbourne for work for few weeks so my friends referred me to get a second opinion. I showed what my lawyer in sydney submitted and the requested docs n submission. I was told it all looks just fine just wait as they are busy with lots of files. Soon will get approved

Hi mate, are you from NSW processing center?

@mirzaa, you have to be patient till DIBP officially announce (auto email) that “We are currently allocating applications that were lodged in Late September 2015” then after a week your file will open for sure.

Some Lucky ppl got approval / requested docs those who lodged in October but the golder rule is that “you don’t need to compare with anyone in this planet”.

Try to divert your mind somewhere else rather than waiting for you visa, I know it’s not easy but you have to try to divert

How about me. Im early sept

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 15 days today

You'll be ok if the visa comes in in the next 4 weeks.

I'm in a similar situation.

Best advice: start to pray

Also try not to panic. Which can be easier said than done at times I know. This forum helps a lot!

Once you have a CO you can try and get updates and you should be ok. I really hope you get it in time and I'm sure everyone else here does too.

Best of luck.

Thanks, for your suggestion. Hope everything will be good. And wish everyone can get their visa as soon as possible.

Regards