really a frustrating week ~~~~~~ only one updated the spreadsheet who got approval of nomination today named 57275717
b @JanJanJan u n me with the same date, 26 th October . May b tmrw for us lol

Ali I am telling myself dont have too much expectation so that DIBP wont let me down. I only hope they can process my file with a straight grant without asking any additional documents. @Ali369829

what drives me crazy is that long weekend comes againnnn!!!! DIBP always slow down before and after the holiday. I reckon there will be rubbish week for us. They might take couple of days off and go for a holiday somewhere. Even though October file numbers drop down a lot but still didn't speed up the processing time.

Hello everyone I just want to share a good news with everyone I received a magic call from my MA. Today afternoon I am permanent Australian now don't leave ur hope everyone's day will come very soon wish everyone a very good luck I applied my nomination on 8th of Oct and visa on 12th of October it's been 6 month 13 days very happy and will praying for everyone

Sent from my HTC_M9u using Tapatalk

congratulation

It seams like cos prefer opening new file to finalizing old files. How long should we wait for co to open our files again to check additional document? Some cos finalized old files 2 weeks after additional documents were provided; some cos took more than a month. It depands on their preferences. And immi does not have time limited for them to finalize the opened files. Maybe they feel headache, they just want to delay without read the opened file and selecting easy files to work on. That is my feeling.

It seams like cos prefer opening new file to finalizing old files. How long should we wait for co to open our files again to check additional document? Some cos finalized old files 2 weeks after additional documents were provided; some cos took more than a month. It depands on their preferences. And immi does not have time limited for them to finalize the opened files. Maybe they feel headache, they just want to delay without read the opened file and selecting easy files to work on. That is my feeling.

It's quite possible what you say. Just like my friends told me they work in real estate in leasing and property management they have pending work and they prefer files with everything there in place so they can wind up the work quick and they have a lot of other stuff to do and incomplete files delay their work and influence the performance so sometimes they put the files aside which are really unprofessional intentionally to give hard time and in their mind they are like sit at the end of the pile and get stuffed here.

Some tenants who are very rude or who intentionally or unintentionally behave badly over the phone their requests are delayed sometimes it's just some people living in mediocrity do that. Not that I don't tell my friends to ignore and try n help people no matter what but they can't be like me I'd ignore how the person is talking to me. My focus would be on results. But I can loose my ind sometimes so it's just human nature. And same would be the case with immi. I also heard they work on job share basis I mean many co like they work 3 days in a court for example and work with immi for 2 days and sometime they take those 2 days off and their account (i assume) gets piled up with more work. More they would delay our files more we will come to know about them I'm sure they want that to happen so please free yourself from us .lol

Good morning everybody. Today is ths last day of the week. We expecting lots of grants like other fridays. Long weekend starts tomorrow until tuesday. Then we have 4 days in this month. Please immi speed up.

Congratulations to the fellas whos getting PR today

@jacob dont stress out. Give it another week. Its also possible that u get pr today.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 14 days today

Good morning everybody. Today is ths last day of the week. We expecting lots of grants like other fridays. Long weekend starts tomorrow until tuesday. Then we have 4 days in this month. Please immi speed up.

Congratulations to the fellas whos getting PR today

@jacob dont stress out. Give it another week. Its also possible that u get pr today.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 14 days today

Eagerly waiting for today's grants mate...