Few points:

1. There is no "Decision ready" process exception anymore(since 2013), so you will need to wait in general queue at least 6 month for your file to be opened by CO

2. Yes it is advised to submit form 80. They may or may not need it, but you don't want your application will be delayed because they decided to request form 80 from you.

I am from LR, submitted form 80 upon my MA request.

If u go to immi account, click on the application then click attach documents u will see all the documents attached also at the bottom there is decision ready checklist option. So u can upload an index file in the decision ready option. I do understand that there r no decision ready priority anymore but there is no harm if u upload that

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 14 days today

Okay i will explain u my stress level. From first week of march (its now 1 and half month) in the morning im like this might be my day. I keep checking email immi account all day. Also checking forum whats happening here. Then in the afternoon i get really upset. As days passing by my disappointment growing day by day. When i see on the forum october application getting approved but im waiting more than 7 months get nothing make so much upset. My every single day is the same since march

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 14 days today

@ aussiepr, same feeling as you. I feel like I am the last one from August, very very disappointed, PR is so far away from me.:sad:

Okay i will explain u my stress level. From first week of march (its now 1 and half month) in the morning im like this might be my day. I keep checking email immi account all day. Also checking forum whats happening here. Then in the afternoon i get really upset. As days passing by my disappointment growing day by day. When i see on the forum october application getting approved but im waiting more than 7 months get nothing make so much upset. My every single day is the same since march

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 14 days today

same feeling

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 14 days today

It sounds awful, hang in there. I really wish the department was a little more transparent about procedures and wait times. Hoping they put you out of this misery today!

I dont know they req the document or what ...that lady just told me that co contacted my ma but she didnt tell me why ......i never contacted by co before its first time and still its not clear why .....i applied on 25 sep,trans,hr

Well she wouldnt tell u anything about nom. If there is any update on visa application then check ur immi account. If immi acc says nothing then the lady said bull****. I do believe they do bull sometimes over the phoen?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 14 days today

hello guys need help reg immiaccount. my ma lodge the file in oct and i also created account and imported the file. After knowing this ma told me dont touch the file anymore as the file was withdrawn from his immiaccount. At the moment I can only log in and see the file status but not in detail. my question is if I click on view the entire application will it going to make any difference again?