good morning fellas...

I can see PR coming for @aussipr @ sukh123 @ mirzaa @ goodluck918.....

by today tomorrow......

@Jacobaug2016... if u get before anzac day it will be iceing on cake but surly u should be getting by end of next week/.....

I agree! These guys have been waiting patiently for so long, I can't even imagine the stress levels. Good luck you guys fingers crossed for you

good morning fellas...

I can see PR coming for @aussipr @ sukh123 @ mirzaa @ goodluck918.....

by today tomorrow......

@Jacobaug2016... if u get before anzac day it will be iceing on cake but surly u should be getting by end of next week/.....

I really hope we all waiting since long time get it before the end of this week. Prayers for everyone.

Good Morning all,

I thought I would share some feedback I have had from my MA this morning. I have applied for both my nomination and visa back in March, and am currently in the process of getting my AFP and Canadian criminal record check, as well as my health assessment through BUPA completed. I have been trying to get all required documentation submitted so my file is "decision ready".

I noticed that many applicants have been requested to submit a form 80 and noticed that I have not completed this form so I asked my MA about it.

My MA advised that this form is rarely asked for these days and only applicants from certain countries or with criminal records are typically asked for this form. Could I ask if anyone from LR country with no criminal record has been asked to complete a form 80? I am from Canada and my record is clean, he is adamant that I do not need to complete this.

Good Morning all,

I thought I would share some feedback I have had from my MA this morning. I have applied for both my nomination and visa back in March, and am currently in the process of getting my AFP and Canadian criminal record check, as well as my health assessment through BUPA completed. I have been trying to get all required documentation submitted so my file is "decision ready".

I noticed that many applicants have been requested to submit a form 80 and noticed that I have not completed this form so I asked my MA about it.

My MA advised that this form is rarely asked for these days and only applicants from certain countries or with criminal records are typically asked for this form. Could I ask if anyone from LR country with no criminal record has been asked to complete a form 80? I am from Canada and my record is clean, he is adamant that I do not need to complete this.

I asked Immi if I needed it when I was putting in my application in January. They said absolutely yes, although that may, I guess, have been so as to avoifd the potential pain of having to ask for it later on. Given how long it takes for them to turn around things after they ask for documents, I'd say it's safest to give them everything they might possibly want.

Edited by rwhaleb
Spelling

I asked Immi if I needed it when I was putting in my application in January. They said absolutely yes, although that may, I guess, have been so as to avoifd the potential pain of having to ask for it later on. Given how long it takes for them to turn around things after they ask for documents, I'd say it's safest to give theme everything they might possibly want.

Could I ask which country you are applying from?

Dear all

Finally it's my turn to celebrate [emoji3]

Visa grant 20th April

Nomination approved 25th Feb

Nomination & visa applied on 20th August

HR with 4 applicants

Same CO, no document request and a follow up done last week for update by my MA

Many thanks for everyone on this forum for supporting me and each other in such a long wait and wish everyone the best.

Nom & visa on 20th Aug, Nom approval on 25th Feb and no doc request so far

Congratulations, all the best. khoob soro piyet baslelo?

congrats goan hopefully we wont be too far behind you:wink:

Dear all

Finally it's my turn to celebrate [emoji3]

Visa grant 20th April

Nomination approved 25th Feb

Nomination & visa applied on 20th August

HR with 4 applicants

Same CO, no document request and a follow up done last week for update by my MA

Many thanks for everyone on this forum for supporting me and each other in such a long wait and wish everyone the best.

Nom & visa on 20th Aug, Nom approval on 25th Feb and no doc request so far

I asked my MA she said they are processing my file hopefully it's true or she gave her opinion I don't know .

You called immi or not

Yea I did call them I was told someone will look into it this week. But I don't know as well. I'll just believe them once I see the approval. What state you living in.

Good Morning all,

Few points:

1. There is no "Decision ready" process exception anymore(since 2013), so you will need to wait in general queue at least 6 month for your file to be opened by CO

2. Yes it is advised to submit form 80. They may or may not need it, but you don't want your application will be delayed because they decided to request form 80 from you.

I am from LR, submitted form 80 upon my MA request.

Hi guys

my timeline

nom 9 September

visa 11 September

still doc req for nominations

pcc req on 15 mat and submitted 29 mar

still wating no news any idea 37 days gone after doc request

Okay my bad one is MIRZA another one is MIRZAA. they are 2 different persons

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 13 days today

Yea I did call them I was told someone will look into it this week. But I don't know as well. I'll just believe them once I see the approval. What state you living in.

Is it good to call immi? My MA said it was not good to call immi, she asked me to wait patiently. What is your suggestion?

I agree! These guys have been waiting patiently for so long, I can't even imagine the stress levels. Good luck you guys fingers crossed for you

Okay i will explain u my stress level. From first week of march (its now 1 and half month) in the morning im like this might be my day. I keep checking email immi account all day. Also checking forum whats happening here. Then in the afternoon i get really upset. As days passing by my disappointment growing day by day. When i see on the forum october application getting approved but im waiting more than 7 months get nothing make so much upset. My every single day is the same since march

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 14 days today