india Pak bangladesh most of the companies wages they by cash, it's normal over there. If they give u cheque it's ok , try to deposit in to ur own bank acc every month, try to submit same day. And payclip you have to make by company accountant or your own. Try to match everything . OR talk to a good MA agency.

Thank you for your reply. I have asked my employers to issue me pay slips. They have records of payment so that wont be an issue. It was only that, mode of payment being is not an issue with the DIBP.

My employer called NSW pese in the morning regarding nomination application update. As they asked for more information (training invoices) on 4th april 2016 & documents submitted on the same day. Case officer advise that we will only look on application after the time frame of 28 days finishes. So my case review date is 1st may 2016.:(

In my case 28 days gone past its 36th day today

Guest Betty2016
Good morning everyone! May I ask if anyone know how long does it take to assess additional document? Immigration ask me to submit additional doc on 7 Apr and my MA submitted on 7 Apr, and no updates since then. *sigh*

They asked for English exemption evidence which I have submitted with the application. My time line is: 7 Oct nomination&visa 8 Apr ask for additional documents.

They asked for English exemption evidence which I have submitted with the application. My time line is: 7 Oct nomination&visa 8 Apr ask for additional documents.

so they ask extra doc just after 6 month...

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Hi Guys,

Nomination submit on 20/10/2015. further documents requested on 19/04/15. The employer is dealing with the request.

Visa application submit on 22/10/15. Good luck to you all and myself.

In my case 28 days gone past its 36th day today

We have seen maximum it takes max 2 months. Min 1 week. So i suggest u to keep in mind that ur one would take 2 months. This way u wont think about it all the time.. i could have said u would get it this friday or next week.

Just forget about ur visa get busy with other stuff.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

I am not seeing any difference in HR and LR timelines..

I thought the LR would be finalised quicker but this does not seem to be the case.

I think its more to do with the agent you use.

Immi messed up the whole thing after christmas. It was never been that bad before

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hey everyone,

I was a week behind with the posts and as I was ready through I saw all the PR grants and got excited. I thought I should comment and congratulate everyone as well as saying how quick immi has become, but then I got to the more recent posts and the grants got less and less. Looks like the speed is back down again. :dull:

Hey everyone,

I was a week behind with the posts and as I was ready through I saw all the PR grants and got excited. I thought I should comment and congratulate everyone as well as saying how quick immi has become, but then I got to the more recent posts and the grants got less and less. Looks like the speed is back down again. :dull:

Same feeling as me. Only one approval per day.