hello everyone

I have been watching this page for last 7 months.Decided that I should also post my status.

Anyway Nomination and Application lodged early Oct, further doc requested , 1st week of April, Submitted yesterday.Now waiting anxiously.

good luck everyone

hello everyone

I have been watching this page for last 7 months.Decided that I should also post my status.

Anyway Nomination and Application lodged early Oct, further doc requested , 1st week of April, Submitted yesterday.Now waiting anxiously.

good luck everyone

@kichak r from NSW mate? My timeline 26th October .

hello everyone

good luck everyone

What documents were requested?

I understand ....but i am feeling that we will get pr straight in less than two weeks ....bcz may be co allready opened our file nd he dont want anything more nd we will get our pr soon .....bcz if he needed anything then he must contacted our ma ......its just my thinkng

I agree with you......

Hello everybody, I have a quick question and was wondering if anyone can share any advice.

I am applying for 186 visa (transition) Immigration just rang my MA about my nomination, there's been an administrative error on my form and the wrong abn has been put down. (I work for a large construction company with different companies under one big company.) They are saying there is a chance our nomination will get rejected because of this. We can easily correct the mistake and explain the situation but I'm worried there's a chance it still might get rejected. Has anyone come across this before? Or been rejected for a corrected mistake on their application?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everybody, I have a quick question and was wondering if anyone can share any advice.

I am applying for 186 visa (transition) Immigration just rang my MA about my nomination, there's been an administrative error on my form and the wrong abn has been put down. (I work for a large construction company with different companies under one big company.) They are saying there is a chance our nomination will get rejected because of this. We can easily correct the mistake and explain the situation but I'm worried there's a chance it still might get rejected. Has anyone come across this before? Or been rejected for a corrected mistake on their application?

What did your migration agency say about this mistake they should know better this mistake has not been seen here on the forum

I would suggest to go and see 1 or 2 more migration agent and seek advice and compare what others say