Congrats bro

Anyone

I have a doubt .Last week immigration people came to my office to check if am working or not,But, i was not in the office at that time . I work as a web devoloper .At the time of 457 visa my address was in different location but now i am working different location . immigration people came to the address which i mentioned during my 457 visa will there be any problem?

When u applied for ens , you didnt inform immi that your employer address is going to change bcz its our duty to inform whenever we are going to change the address ....where u work bro

Congrats bro

Anyone

I have a doubt .Last week immigration people came to my office to check if am working or not,But, i was not in the office at that time . I work as a web devoloper .At the time of 457 visa my address was in different location but now i am working different location . immigration people came to the address which i mentioned during my 457 visa will there be any problem?

Hey dude. Generally you should be working in the location mentioned on your 457 but if you can update immi with the new location you should be fine. But as now they have visited your workplace seek advise from MA what's the best step.

Which state you working in. If they spoke to your employer or manager he/she would have explained them. Did they ask for any docs etc.

Finally guys.

I got my PR (186) this morning!!!

Visa application 25 September 2015 (approved today 18 April)

Employment application 22 September 2015 (approved 30 March)

I took almost 7 months for this (painful and long wait), good luck to everyone and make sure when you get it you continue to work and strive to make of AU a good place to be!

Mate can i ask u how does it feel like when u get pr?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

When u applied for ens , you didnt inform immi that your employer address is going to change bcz its our duty to inform whenever we are going to change the address ....where u work bro

my employer is same but due to space restriction he want me to work from different location . my employer also provide accounting services as well he made the main office completely into accounting firm and separated the information and technology wing in different branch .

Sorry mates, i am here to express my feelings

In these two weeks, i have been so depressed and kept thinking why my application takes longer than other applicants....

should they think my application positive before asking the PPC and Medical?...its already 39 days upon i uploaded the additional docs.

And i keep checking my imm account every 15-30 mins..its really bothering my regular life.

My ma said better not to call the imm. office, but what i can do...

Btw, whats time period does imm. office would give us notice about visa status during the day? 9pm-5pm..which one goes faster ?

Thanks all of you listening.....thanks....

In these two weeks, i have been so depressed and kept thinking why my application takes longer than other applicants....

should they think my application positive before asking the PPC and Medical?...its already 39 days upon i uploaded the additional docs.

And i keep checking my imm account every 15-30 mins..its really bothering my regular life.

Btw, whats time period does imm. office would give us notice about visa status during the day? 9pm-5pm..which one goes faster ?

Hey mate you not alone. So be positive I know it's hard am going through the same. However be rest assured immi is working to get the applications sorted and granted. Hopefully this week.

Same feeling as you. We paid lots of taxes for them, but they never work hard. The official web shows processing time is 6 month, but they usually open our files after 6 month, then we do not know how long it takes them to finalize the file again. We pay them taxes, they trade us as nothing. They never follow the timeline. They suppose to finalize documents within 6 month, otherwise they should change the website timeline to 8 month or whatever. I feel painful as we have been paying lots of taxes for this country.

Hey mate you not alone. So be positive I know it's hard am going through the same. However be rest assured immi is working to get the applications sorted and granted. Hopefully this week.

Thanks Jacob ~~~!!!! and hopefully you will get your visa granted soon !!

I know what you feel as I recently being in same situation.

Just don't panic, don't do stupid things, don't do actually anything.

If you have any issues with your medical results you will see this in your immi account.

Otherwise just wait, your time will come.

Same feeling as you. We paid lots of taxes for them, but they never work hard. The official web shows processing time is 6 month, but they usually open our files after 6 month, then we do not know how long it takes them to finalize the file again. We pay them taxes, they trade us as nothing. They never follow the timeline. They suppose to finalize documents within 6 month, otherwise they should change the website timeline to 8 month or whatever. I feel painful as we have been paying lots of taxes for this country.

I understand your frustration, but i suggest not to approach this matter from this position.

Taxes are paid for you to be in safe and clean country with normal roads and good school for your kids.

Immi work is also paid partially from this bucket, but those guys work very hard, trust me.

Recently Immi workforce was cut, I suspect they are severely understaffed, but you can do nothing with this(at least until you become citizen and can influence local politicians via elections/voting), But i suspect you will not bother once you will become citizen of Australia :)

sorry to ask what is KRLG mate?

Just something to track it by. Added my name to that and signed up for the forum months apart. You can change my name on the sheet to match if you want. Can't you just make it so I can edit my own details so I don't have to bother anyone else?

Also, in looking at the actual letter, nom approved 16/4/16. They did work the weekend. MA just sent it to our HR this morning.