Hi mates, my immi account has been showing processing for a week. Do you know how long it takes co to finalize after showing processing? I submitted non criminal letter on 23rd Mar 2016 which co asked for it on 19th Mar 2016. It is a very simple document why the processing has been showing for a week? I am very worried.

These things are normal takes time sometimes co have heavy workload. It's just like different people have different ways of operations. However I can understand I have submitted docs asked on 18th March submitted 21st been more than a month now . assessment in progress

Hi mates, my immi account has been showing processing for a week. Do you know how long it takes co to finalize after showing processing? I submitted non criminal letter on 23rd Mar 2016 which co asked for it on 19th Mar 2016. It is a very simple document why the processing has been showing for a week? I am very worried.

whats ur application date mate ?

what is your occupation Sunny?

We work for state govt initiate for Green efficiency , I am as project coordinator/admin in a on going project . I am the only one who being sponsored by company, however, I have been working in same company for five years now.

These things are normal takes time sometimes co have heavy workload. It's just like different people have different ways of operations. However I can understand I have submitted docs asked on 18th March submitted 21st been more than a month now . assessment in progress

more than a month , my immi account shows assessment in progress , what does it mean any idea mate?

more than a month , my immi account shows assessment in progress , what does it mean any idea mate?

the link below will help you understand on what is the meaning of the status of your application.. link below shows and explain step by step on what CO is doing for your application.

https://www.border.gov.au/help-text/online-account/Documents/status_immiaccount.pdf

the link below will help you understand on what is the meaning of the status of your application.. link below shows and explain step by step on what CO is doing for your application.

https://www.border.gov.au/help-text/online-account/Documents/status_immiaccount.pdf

Thanks mate ! from last couple of months immi didn't request any document ! but we wanted to pay 2nd VAC before for secondary applicant , but 20 days ago we inform immi to do ielts, Mrs just did her IELTS and she got her required result now we are waiting for hard copy to send scan copy to immi.

as per status it looks like we will get decision very soon .

thanks for ur info mate!

Thanks mate ! from last couple of months immi didn't request any document ! but we wanted to pay 2nd VAC before for secondary applicant , but 20 days ago we inform immi to do ielts, Mrs just did her IELTS and she got her required result now we are waiting for hard copy to send scan copy to immi.

as per status it looks like we will get decision very soon .

thanks for ur info mate!

Sunny i believe ur application is pending only bcoz of ielts. U will get visa as soon as u get ielts hard copy. By the way assesent in progress mean ur visa application is umder assessment. Looks like nomination is done. So there is now nothing much to worry

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

I never see monitoring status ! it was "application received" and than "assessment in progress".

My MA uploaded everything CO requested on 01/04 and my status changed to assessment in progress, since then I havent heard anythibg, not even nomination was approved yet :/

My MA uploaded everything CO requested on 01/04 and my status changed to assessment in progress, since then I havent heard anythibg, not even nomination was approved yet :/

Hey @camlucas you not alone in this boat I'm with you as well. Been 34 days today since docs requested. And nearly 30 days since requested. No news apart from reply to the reminder our ma sent few days after submission. The reply was the next available co to check the submitted docs since then no news. Mine is Vic processing centre.

Hey @camlucas you not alone in this boat I'm with you as well. Been 34 days today since docs requested. And nearly 30 days since requested. No news apart from reply to the reminder our ma sent few days after submission. The reply was the next available co to check the submitted docs since then no news. Mine is Vic processing centre.

True, has your MA contacted them for news? My processing center is NSW

True, has your MA contacted them for news? My processing center is NSW

Yes we did try to chase up but got a reply "next available co to check the submitted doc" after that nothing we didn't try after that as 28 days were not over yet and from what we saw on the forum and the MA experience it takes bit more than 28 days so will wait for few more days before we chase it up.

Yes we did try to chase up but got a reply "next available co to check the submitted doc" after that nothing we didn't try after that as 28 days were not over yet and from what we saw on the forum and the MA experience it takes bit more than 28 days so will wait for few more days before we chase it up.

It will come this week, you will see (prayers)

Good luck to us, keep us updated

Finally guys.

I got my PR (186) this morning!!!

Visa application 25 September 2015 (approved today 18 April)

Employment application 22 September 2015 (approved 30 March)

I took almost 7 months for this (painful and long wait), good luck to everyone and make sure when you get it you continue to work and strive to make of AU a good place to be!

Finally guys.

I took almost 7 months for this (painful and long wait), good luck to everyone and make sure when you get it you continue to work and strive to make of AU a good place to be!

Congratulations!

Finally guys.

congratulations

Finally guys.

Congrats @ SergioCol l I can certainly understand the frustration n the pain. You relieved now which is the best bit. What processing centre n occupation plz

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed incorrect tag

Congrats bro

Anyone

I have a doubt .Last week immigration people came to my office to check if am working or not,But, i was not in the office at that time . I work as a web devoloper .At the time of 457 visa my address was in different location but now i am working different location . immigration people came to the address which i mentioned during my 457 visa will there be any problem?