You will get your visa...if not today...maybe tomorrow....but definitely it will come....I felt desperate when my visa approval took very long......I have thought of crazy things as a fallback just in case my visa will not be approved...like apply for visa 189 (which I will reach the pass mark) or try the state nomination (where my skill is in CSOL not SOL)....I am not a 457 transition and options were very limited. Future was very unclear especially when you have young kids with you, but luckily my prayers were heard...and have etched out my family's future in Australia. DIBP do outright rejection if they find something wrong with your application which relates to health, criminal history, among others. I got a friend who's visa 189 got disapproved though he was given 28 days to reply. This is in regards to health issue. What I am trying to say here, they have not find anything wrong with your visa application....or else they should have already made a decision by now...and let's keep our fingers crossed.....you'll get it....

Thanks for the advice mate. I dont understand that why they took about 2 months after they requested doc. U had reason to get frustrated. But they contacted u at 6 month then they took a while to give u the visa. Mostly everyone had heard from immi within 6 months.

My case, more than 7 months gone. Nothing heard. Thats making me worried. I also dont understand why immi has to hold up august september files but they started processing october. Looks like there are not many octobers. Almost half of them are done

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Thanks for the advice mate. I dont understand that why they took about 2 months after they requested doc. U had reason to get frustrated. But they contacted u at 6 month then they took a while to give u the visa. Mostly everyone had heard from immi within 6 months.

My case, more than 7 months gone. Nothing heard. Thats making me worried. I also dont understand why immi has to hold up august september files but they started processing october. Looks like there are not many octobers. Almost half of them are done

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Very much understand and comprehend with your frustration....I was asked 2x for additional info/documents....that took 7.5 months to make a visa decision..I made follow ups both with my processing centre and DIBP even if I haven't even finished with my 28 days time frame. I have sent emails left and right, not as a direct follow up on the stats of my application but to tell them that I have already attached the additional dox to my immi account. In that way I am indirectly making a follow up as well. I told myself that I need to make a little bit of noise so that my application will get noticed once again. I guess they would like to do the easy to handle applications first, you know those with short experience, those who did not travel a lot, those without children, and those cases that are not so complicated...you know these are the ones that don't need extra documents...just my thoughts.

Very much understand and comprehend with your frustration....I was asked 2x for additional info/documents....that took 7.5 months to make a visa decision..I made follow ups both with my processing centre and DIBP even if I haven't even finished with my 28 days time frame. I have sent emails left and right, not as a direct follow up on the stats of my application but to tell them that I have already attached the additional dox to my immi account. In that way I am indirectly making a follow up as well. I told myself that I need to make a little bit of noise so that my application will get noticed once again. I guess they would like to do the easy to handle applications first, you know those with short experience, those who did not travel a lot, those without children, and those cases that are not so complicated...you know these are the ones that don't need extra documents...just my thoughts.

Yeah i agree with u. I rang immi last week all they said is u have a CO and will be be assessed. Immi account says application received. I uploaded everything 100%. I believe no question will be asked for visa application.

But im not sure what my employer done with MA. That lady from immi didnt tell me anything nomination

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Yeah i agree with u. I rang immi last week all they said is u have a CO and will be be assessed. Immi account says application received. I uploaded everything 100%. I believe no question will be asked for visa application.

But im not sure what my employer done with MA. That lady from immi didnt tell me anything nomination

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Sorry for asking Aussiepr, did your status changed to "Assessment in Progress" when you submitted the additional documents? I just got confused, isn't it when they request for additional documents, you will know the case officer that requested it? Sorry the ENS thread is so long already.

Hi any one know why they request police clearance again? mostly every one submitted when lodged application.

thanks

I asked my MA yesterday I was told there are many reasons one could be it's not certified or not coloured scanned. But it's unusual that the pic file gets corrupted after sending. Or its like I have backlog just to open the file and maintain good stats I'll just ask pcc's at least it will be counted towards files being looked at. Could be anything. But whatever it one thing is sure that there are a lot of things we all not aware of how immi works.theres alot more to it

Hi i have applied 186 visa and monitoring going on is anybody having idea that when my pr will grant

Hey mate when did it start and what type of business it is and what docs did they ask and how long since you guys supplied the docs.

How many people been sponsored in the past and current

Finally our day has come. Finalised this evening.

Good luck to everyone on here....its been a long wait for us and finally we can feel at home. The wait is horrible, there are low days and good days but if you want to reach a destination you will get there.

Temporary Residence Transition - Cook

Nomination and Visa Applied: 15th Oct 2015 | 23rd Oct 2015

congrats

i have applied my visa on 9th of oct but m still waiting.

Hi, I received a request for more documents, police clearance for me and my wife, I guess because it has been more than 6 months. Application was lodged 13 of october

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats mate still waiting from 8th Oct

Sent from my HTC_M9u using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Good news to share. My PR was approved Yesterday morning. Received Surprise call from MA and heard Magical words "Your PR is approved".

Details in my Signature.

Wish you all Good luck and hope you guys get it soon..

Congrats Milan! It seems Decembers applicants are ticking along nicely. Long may it continue!

Guys need help. Our business has a registered office in a different suburb to where I actually work and the office I work at is the address given to dibp when we applied for 457 and given the same address and information where I completed 2 years and still continue to work here. We were never asked why is the registered office different to the office info provided. As we use the registered office is company solicitor and accountant where all our secretarial files are held. My MA said we should tell dibp my question is when they didn't ask is it sensible to just keep supplying info unnecessarily.

If they had to ask they would when they asked for further details. They asked lease agreement and or ownership proof for our workplace. we provided with ownership proof.

Edited by Jacobaug2016

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

I also didnt get any response from immi.....i applied on 25 sep .....i was also worried ....i gave them call ....the lady told me its under process .....whats that mean ....co allready opened my file or not

I also didnt get any response from immi.....i applied on 25 sep .....i was also worried ....i gave them call ....the lady told me its under process .....whats that mean ....co allready opened my file or not

No idea how they work. They work mysteriously. I guess case gets allocated to co and some work part time and or they busy with workload.

May be it helps you guys. I was asked for medicals when I applied for 457 in may and Co gave 7 days time. I did medicals in 5 days but results would have gone in after a while however I was sent the approval in August. After nearly 2 and half months. So it's just depends on if don't what lol

Hey mate when did it start and what type of business it is and what docs did they ask and how long since you guys supplied the docs.

How many people been sponsored in the past and current

Hi Immigration officer came in august they asked us to provide last 6 month bank statements and tax and superannuation and its 4.5 star Mediterranean restaurant 250 seater and we provide them all docs in end of august then we submitted our file in October then again recently they asked us to provide superannuation statements last 2 years and we did it two weeks ago and we got email with yes mark to our employer docs but didnt get reply of recent submitted papers of super and i am not really sure howmany people sponsor but our restsurant is very big very very busy breakfast lunch and dinner but i am sure 4 chef and 4 other front staff sponsored because my employer still shortagesof staff as its dam busy place ever i seen in my life ...Thankingyou

Sorry for asking Aussiepr, did your status changed to "Assessment in Progress" when you submitted the additional documents? I just got confused, isn't it when they request for additional documents, you will know the case officer that requested it? Sorry the ENS thread is so long already.

Nah mate i wasnt asked any documents from CO. I havent heard anything from immi. Thats why im worried. Its been 7 months. Im the only one here who have been waiting more than 7 months without any clue. So i called immi to find out whats happening. They said ur file is allocated to a CO. But my status on immi account still shows application received.

Ur case was different then mine. U were contacted by co. Then u sumbitted doc then u waited 2 months.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Edited by aussiepr

Hi mate we are in the same situation. Please see my post on page 2430. If u still have confusion then i will speak to u again

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hi mate we are in the same situation. Please see my post on page 2430. If u still have confusion then i will speak to u again

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

I understand ....but i am feeling that we will get pr straight in less than two weeks ....bcz may be co allready opened our file nd he dont want anything more nd we will get our pr soon .....bcz if he needed anything then he must contacted our ma ......its just my thinkng

Hi jacob i havnt got reply yet immi officer visited our place in middle of august and asked for all employees bank satement and super and tax paper which we provided in end of august and we applied in middle of October after that just 2 weeks ago again the ask for super statements and we provided it promptly in same week and our 4.5 meditarnean restaurant sponsored 4 chef nd 4 others as we open for breakfast lunch and dinner too and its very very very busy place every single day so please if you tell when our nomination nd pr will aproved as i have finished atound 3 years almost there thanking you

Hi jacob i havnt got reply yet immi officer visited our place in middle of august and asked for all employees bank satement and super and tax paper which we provided in end of august and we applied in middle of October after that just 2 weeks ago again the ask for super statements and we provided it promptly in same week and our 4.5 meditarnean restaurant sponsored 4 chef nd 4 others as we open for breakfast lunch and dinner too and its very very very busy place every single day so please if you tell when our nomination nd pr will aproved as i have finished atound 3 years almost there thanking you

Shouldn't be OK the way you explained If it's busy now need of staff is there it will be fine.