I do understand mate for Nomination file is too complex and critical. That's why "migration agents are not useless"

I categorically said that for Nomination visa, check with your employer (account/admin) first, if they don’t wann a do then go with MA/migration lawyer instead doing your own .

However for visa application I’m still unable to understand what kind of difficulties we will face.

1) We have to prove: Complete at least 5 years of secondary education at institutions in which all instruction was conducted in English OR we have to clear IELTS marks

2) We have to submit our passport / address proof / ID / birth certificates etc..

3)We have to apply PCC/AFP (Character requirement)

4) We have to prove: Health Declarations (Bupa)

Additional documents: incase CO requested additional documents which is form 80 again we have to fill our own even you go with MA he/she will ask you all the above documents and information's.

End this now mate. The other dude was right. Everyones situation is different.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

I have been on this and other forums for a good few years. In that time I have seen hundreds, maybe thousands of people get rejections with the loss of the fee and in many cases a ban from applying for a visa again. In pretty much every case, the person didn't know there was a problem - otherwise they would not have applied. In nearly every case, it could have been prevented by using a good agent. The Australian government passes literally thousands of amendments to immigration law every year. The immigration web site might publish 5. They work on the basis that it is the publics responsibility to seek professional advice and lack of knowledge of the law is of no interest.

Yes, I agree but 99% rejected for Nomination application. do you ever seen people get rejected their visa even nomination was granted?

Edited by shriniwas211

End this now mate. The other dude was right. Everyones situation is different.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

I completely agree mate (Everyones situation is different).

I'm not arguing to anyone we all are here to help each other.

I’m still active in this forum even I my PR long ago (23rd Oct 2015)

Hi guys first timer here.. Does anyone know how I can check if my nomination has been approved.. I have immi set up and can check my visa status but when I try check/import nomination with TRN it won't let me ????

Nom & Visa 22 Oct 15

Waiting

Hi guys first timer here.. Does anyone know how I can check if my nomination has been approved.. I have immi set up and can check my visa status but when I try check/import nomination with TRN it won't let me ????

Nom & Visa 22 Oct 15

Waiting

No you can’t see that only the employer or their migration can see and let you know the status.

I got my nomination approved......................................today. 2 mins ago received email from my MA.

>35 days after requested for latest payslips.

Hey GeeVee

Could you plz share what additional documents they hv reqested for Visa?

Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey GeeVee

Could you plz share what additional documents they hv reqested for Visa?

Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qatar PCC for myself (I'm Still waiting) .

Aus PCC for myself (Expired Jan 2016- Visa application lodged NOV 2015)

and Aus PCC for my wife (She wasn't completed one year in Aus when I lodged a visa application)

Edited by GeeVee