Guys I have finally got my pr approve 2016/04/12

Please add this into the timesheet

Thank you very much for the support, this forum get me through this 8 months. I always feel better when I know I am not alone. Thank you so much.

Congratulations [emoji3]

Immi mainly ask me to get the body check done, they haven't gave me any hap ID last year. Also 2 police check as well, one oversea and one in aus, also I submitted 3 months of BSA and my company invoices as well.

Thanks for the info. Enjoy the new status !

Yelp, by it is more stressful wen someone doesn't know what's happening, so know I am quite relieved of burden of that in the dark feeling becoz I know now sooner or later it il happen.

Yes right but I was expecting everything is submitted from checklist but I was wrong I blindly trusted my migration agent as they did great job for me n my friends in the past.eacy day kills me .

Thank you very much for the support, this forum get me through this 8 months. I always feel better when I know I am not alone. Thank you so much.

Congrats great news so how many days of waiting after request for info

Peeeps ! Got my Visa :) Finally !! I have found a way to process your visa faster once they have asked for more info - Requested info for my Visa on (06/04/2016) and ask them to finalised it today - PM me if you have the same issue - waiting for decision after submitting your documents.

Best of Luck Every one

Peeeps ! Got my Visa :) Finally !! I have found a way to process your visa faster once they have asked for more info - Requested info for my Visa on (06/04/2016) and ask them to finalised it today - PM me if you have the same issue - waiting for decision after submitting your documents.

Best of Luck Every one

Congrats AndyPandy mate !

Best of Luck Every one

Hey Andy congrats. I'm waiting on nom To approve so I can't call them n ask them to approve it

Best of Luck Every one

congratulations

Best of Luck Every one

I feel like dancing andy pandy andy pandy andy pandy andy pandy.... congrats

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Congrats. Are u in the sheet? Cant find u. Can u plz share ur timeline here?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Sorry to hear about the stuff up but please share so others can be aware.

he didn't actually stuff up my application. he just was really inefficient and stuff me up. i had used him before when doing my 457 and wanted to keep the same MA. he was really efficient then. the second time around, i paid him and had to wait like a week for him to send me the doc checklist. i already knew what docs were needed according to the website but it was a requirement from my company to use a professional.

Then it was time to apply for nomination, he was so inefficient( he was in america trying to run a zillion businesses) that my company decided to get their own agent. since we had already paid for him and would not have received a refund, opted to stay with him, it would have only been the application that he would need to lodge and all our documents were already submitted to his portal, so i thought i could do that so despite being crap he can surely do that. once the nomination was lodged, he advised not to lodge our visa for precaution(which was ok) but then our nomination went through and i called literally everyday until he lodged the visa. he finally did so a month after the nomination was approved. i was about to pull it from him(which i should have done as soon as) but then he had lodge it and received the notification of application. i thought that was it and that there would be no more stress but one morning i tried to email him, it bounced back,i tried logging onto his portal but i couldn't get on, i tried calling and a voicemail said to contact via the portal. i went and researched on the immi website for his MARN, couldn't find it anywhere and finally saw that it had lapsed and he left the country.

so in the end i had to pay for another agent anyway. if i hadn't begged for him to put the application in and just waited, he would have run away with my money like he did with heaps more.

like i say i hate to tell this story because i feel like such an idiot.

if i had researched and found this forum earlier perhaps i would have bounced off ideas from you or if i had changed agents the countless time i wanted too but decided not to to save my money.

but the thing is i can do anything else now just lesson learnt.

he didn't actually stuff up my application. he just was really inefficient and stuff me up. i had used him before when doing my 457 and wanted to keep the same MA. he was really efficient then. the second time around, i paid him and had to wait like a week for him to send me the doc checklist. i already knew what docs were needed according to the website but it was a requirement from my company to use a professional.

Then it was time to apply for nomination, he was so inefficient( he was in america trying to run a zillion businesses) that my company decided to get their own agent. since we had already paid for him and would not have received a refund, opted to stay with him, it would have only been the application that he would need to lodge and all our documents were already submitted to his portal, so i thought i could do that so despite being crap he can surely do that. once the nomination was lodged, he advised not to lodge our visa for precaution(which was ok) but then our nomination went through and i called literally everyday until he lodged the visa. he finally did so a month after the nomination was approved. i was about to pull it from him(which i should have done as soon as) but then he had lodge it and received the notification of application. i thought that was it and that there would be no more stress but one morning i tried to email him, it bounced back,i tried logging onto his portal but i couldn't get on, i tried calling and a voicemail said to contact via the portal. i went and researched on the immi website for his MARN, couldn't find it anywhere and finally saw that it had lapsed and he left the country.

so in the end i had to pay for another agent anyway. if i hadn't begged for him to put the application in and just waited, he would have run away with my money like he did with heaps more.

like i say i hate to tell this story because i feel like such an idiot.

if i had researched and found this forum earlier perhaps i would have bounced off ideas from you or if i had changed agents the countless time i wanted too but decided not to to save my money.

but the thing is i can do anything else now just lesson learnt.

Yes look you don't have to feel bad about it. Any reasonable person would do the same. It's his lapse. My story is similar to yours my agent was great when lodged 457 And this time main requirements were not ssubmitted. I felt the same I felt I should have shopped around should have done this new that. But you learn from your mistakes so let's be positive is I could say but I won't coz I still can't get rid of these thoughts. I every now news then feel I shouldn't have trusted my MA blindly. Bottoming is just pray for faster processing