Hey Mila88.. I pm u contact btw what's ur timeline?

Thanks for your PM, I applied for my visa on 19th of October. My nomination had been approved on the 16 of September. I used an MA who stuffed up. It's a long story I hate telling! I would already have been pr now

Edited by mila88

Thanks for your PM, I applied for my visa on 19th of October. My nomination had been approved on the 16 of September. I used an MA who stuffed up. It's a long story I hate telling! I would already have been pr now

Sorry to hear about the stuff up but please share so others can be aware.

Hi Guys,

This is only my second post, but thought I would share my position for the ENS 186 Visa. My nomination was approved Sep 3, 2015 (DE, University Lecturer, HR) and the visa application was submitted on Sep 17, 2015. I received request for additional documents (Form 1221 for me and my wife) on March 17, which i submitted the same day (NSW-PSE). I have not yet heard back yet after submission and I think they are working very slow here.

I am outside Australia. Can anyone share with me contact information for the NSW-PSE (direct line or something) where I can call next week since it will be 7 months.

Best wishes and luck to everyone out there.

Hey Vicz... I called myself bcus MA don't much care i think?... Whenever u call them they just say don't know

Thank you dara11 for reply, that's what my MA says' wait' and I il wait for few more days then il ask him to call.

Hi Guys,

This is only my second post, but thought I would share my position for the ENS 186 Visa. My nomination was approved Sep 3, 2015 (DE, University Lecturer, HR) and the visa application was submitted on Sep 17, 2015. I received request for additional documents (Form 1221 for me and my wife) on March 17, which i submitted the same day (NSW-PSE). I have not yet heard back yet after submission and I think they are working very slow here.

I am outside Australia. Can anyone share with me contact information for the NSW-PSE (direct line or something) where I can call next week since it will be 7 months.

Best wishes and luck to everyone out there.

m

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by MaggieMay24
Only phone numbers on DIBP website may be given

Hey Vicz... I called myself bcus MA don't much care i think?... Whenever u call them they just say don't know

Hello dara ...i applied on 25 sep and my ma is telling me to wait ....can you please tell me on which num i have to call ...my status is application recieved.....how can i know my centre in which my file is alocated

Thank you dara11 for reply, that's what my MA says' wait' and I il wait for few more days then il ask him to call.

Hey dara11, just spoke to my MA and he told me that immi requested few documents and which he has already spoken to my employer. Thank god

Na, MA told me he has spoken to employer, bt he said all the documents were already attached.so it means immi going through all the September end files, my timeline is 29 September.

Edited by Vicz

m

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thnks for the number mate. I just rang them they said u application is with a CO. But my status says application received. Mayb its stuck bcoz of nomination isnt approved yet.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed phone number from quote

Thnks for the number mate. I just rang them they said u application is with a CO. But my status says application received. Mayb its stuck bcoz of nomination isnt approved yet.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Dont stress AussiePr, your Aussie PR is round the corner ......!!

All the best

Hopefully they won't make u wait 28 Days

Yelp, by it is more stressful wen someone doesn't know what's happening, so know I am quite relieved of burden of that in the dark feeling becoz I know now sooner or later it il happen.