Nomination got approved (Submitted on 28th August 2016) - Now requested more info for PR Visa - Submitted yesterday - Spoke to my CO as i submitted my docs - Waiting for PT Grant - Can't wait any longer - !!

Congrats on yr nomination approval! Hopefully not long till your PR now.

are you able to let us know what doc they requested for visa? Ta

I was just wondering, does anyone

1. Had their 186 refused?

2. Know anyone who has had their 186 refused?

3. Know the reason it has been refused?

4. Know why we get so anxious when waiting for our grant( lol to that one)

I'm only curious.

Nomination got approved (Submitted on 28th August 2016) - Now requested more info for PR Visa - Submitted yesterday - Spoke to my CO as i submitted my docs - Waiting for PT Grant - Can't wait any longer - !!

Hey Andy !

Congratulations for your Nomination approval. So did you just lunch your visa application file or have you already applied during your nomination ?

I was just wondering, does anyone

1. Had their 186 refused?

2. Know anyone who has had their 186 refused?

3. Know the reason it has been refused?

4. Know why we get so anxious when waiting for our grant( lol to that one)

I'm only curious.

I think we get so anxious coz we desperately want our PR so that we can move to the next step in life -get a house-make more money-get married (for singles) and the most important part is that we all hv invested so many years of our life here that there is no return from this point.

Commn immi grant some more PR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all ... Just called immi and they told me my application has allocated CO and its under process what does that mean bcus i even don't know if my nomination has been approved or not

hi @dara11 do u have any MA or by yourself ? Ask your emolyer about nomination . Is that ur status showing under process or still receive?

Hey all ... Just called immi and they told me my application has allocated CO and its under process what does that mean bcus i even don't know if my nomination has been approved or not

It's a normal thing for them to say. The fact is you will know in reality when you get approval or request for further docs. It might have been allocated but no one apart from case officer knows if they looking into it

Do you have an immi accoun so you can check?

can you pm me the number to call if I want to check my application please ?

I think we get so anxious coz we desperately want our PR so that we can move to the next step in life -get a house-make more money-get married (for singles) and the most important part is that we all hv invested so many years of our life here that there is no return from this point.

Commn immi grant some more PR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know... submitted everything last Thursday, notify immi, has been 38+ days since info request, and yet again still waiting for it, part of my mind is killing me, part of it tells me to keep going, sometimes i imagine what life would be oncei get my pr, sometimes I imagine I might be really happy if I didn't sign up to this, right now I m learning to shut down my brain... Hahaha...

Hello there guys! I'm new to the forum and my timeline is: Nomination and Visa lodged on 12 October 2015. HR country. Status: Application received. This morning I rang the immigration for some infor as it's been 6 months waiting and no updates on both applications. Well, the CO said that they are processing September applications that it might take a month or two if there is no need of more documents. However my coworker who applied in early October (the 2nd) was requested personal additional information.

She did not give me any infor in regards to my nomination however it would be likely that they sue both applications together. Soooo frustrating waiting for so long!

The best of lucky for you all on the same ship....and patience too

Hello Dara,

now just wait for the moment wen u get it.

my timeline is same so I'm hopeful too that someone have my file in hands.

did u call urself or MA

Congrats andypandy. What docs .

Hey Ali.. I have MA but when v ask them they say wait and watch so i called immi after long wait... My status shows application received but i called immi they told me its under process so i asked them if CO has been allocated for file or not then they said yes but i don't know what's going on

Guest Betty2016

I think they requiring more documents, most of them are duplicate, just because they can not finalise the application within the timeframe they promised.