Hello fellow waiters...

Can anyone tell me if the status on Immi Account changes when the case officer opens the file. My application still says Application Received and I am now starting to get the urge to continually check throughout the day. Excluding when the CO requests documents does the account say processing or anything like that or does it just change to granted or denied?

I have seen from older posts that people get direct approval and stats from "Application Received" to "Finalised". Mine was "Application Received" to "Request document" to "Assessment in Progress" to "Finalised". The status of your attachments will change as well when the CO is already reviewing your application, it will have the green tick (Received).

I have heard so many people being asked for documents again. Don't know the reason but it does happen. Just upload again or ask MA to do it and you should be fine.

Yes, CO may ask for the same document that an applicant has submitted before. Guess they're too overwhelmed with the number of applicants that they're handling. Anyway, when they ask for it just submit it. It delays the application though. In my case when my CO requested for additional documents, I attached it to my immiaccount with a cover letter politely explaining that I am attaching the requested document and that I have already submitted the same document on this date. I have also sent an email with the attachment to the nsw email add explaining the same thing. I just want to make sure that they get what they requested. I believe that when you email nsw it will be attached to your online application, as when I called DIBP, the person who answered the phone told me that there were emails received as well.

The status of your attachments will change as well when the CO is already reviewing your application, it will have the green tick (Received).

I've always seen the "green tick (Received)" status on the attachments as soon as I've uploaded them. My understanding is that that status refers to whether the document has been received by (i.e. uploaded to) the system.

I've always seen the "green tick (Received)" status on the attachments as soon as I've uploaded them. My understanding is that that status refers to whether the document has been received by (i.e. uploaded to) the system.

Mine was not the case, it never had the green tick but when the CO requested for additional docs, everything went green. Then from that day on, the additional docs that I submitted automatically get green tick. Must be a case to case basis.

Mine was not the case, it never had the green tick but when the CO requested for additional docs, everything went green. Then from that day on, the additional docs that I submitted automatically get green tick. Must be a case to case basis.

must be. Or hopefully there's some CO already looking at my files :)

Hello all I apply for the 186 visa true the transition stream using a MA on 24 Sep 15, today I get a call from my MA saying "To grant your 186 visa you need to pay the 2nd charge" .

Visa granted the only thing I have to do is pay for my wife doesn't have to do the English test.

:)

Hi,

could you please tell me how many days take to process 2nd charge?

Hi,

could you please tell me how many days take to process 2nd charge?

Was the 2nd charge a requirement from your CO? My wife was requested for a proof of English ability and we just provided a letter from the school registrar stating that the medium of instruction was English, plus the school transcript (4 yr course). This document was accepted as we got our PR. Luckily we didn't go to that 2nd charge as I heard it is expensive.

Hello All,

My nomination has been approved. :) I have just received an email of nomination application finalised.

I am so happy and over the moon, now just waiting for visa application to clear.

Thanks for all the prayers and I pray for each and everyone that everything should be fine, it is just the waiting game that really freaks out everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

Hello All,

My nomination has been approved. :) I have just received an email of nomination application finalised.

I am so happy and over the moon, now just waiting for visa application to clear.

Thanks for all the prayers and I pray for each and everyone that everything should be fine, it is just the waiting game that really freaks out everyone.

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

. Congrats

Hello All,

Congrats buddy.

Hello All,

any document requested ? For visa application good luck