Hi Yolanda, what if i have created a duplicated immiaccount? since i do not know if my MA has created one?....

Yes, both your MA and you can have an immiaccount, that is not a problem. Use your own email address and password to create one, than you can check your status by yourself.

How many grants today? Any?

At this rate of approvals I would imagine they should change the processing time frame from 6 months to 12 months as that would be more realistic...

Something is deeply wrong.

Edited by lexa

A big shocking thing happened to me, and I really need some advices.

I launched nomination and my visa applications on 31/3/2016. However, my current boss is working on selling the business to his friend. The only thing will change is new business owner/director as well as ABN, which will be done on 18th April. Business name, company address, phones existing roles and employees will remain the same.

1) should I simply inform the immigration department of the changes as soon as possible, and attach with my new boss's reference letter, new contract or

2) withdraw everything and relaunch a new application, or

3) wait for CO to contact me then I explain what happened...

I'm so scared and nervous right now. Hope it won't kill my hope to get PR.

Please kindly provide me your thought and advice. Thank you very much and have a nice day!

At this rate of approvals I would imagine they should change the processing time frame from 6 moths to 12 months as that would be more realistic...

Something is deeply wrong.

i think your right, at least we wouldn't be stressing as much as it would mean that they have more time to process visa and be more efficient.

I launched nomination and my visa applications on 31/3/2016. However, my current boss is working on selling the business to his friend. The only thing will change is new business owner/director as well as ABN, which will be done on 18th April. Business name, company address, phones existing roles and employees will remain the same.

1) should I simply inform the immigration department of the changes as soon as possible, and attach with my new boss's reference letter, new contract or

Please kindly provide me your thought and advice. Thank you very much and have a nice day!

@luckymanasalways I think you need to inform the immi as soon as possible. Because if the legal entity and ABN changes then it’s likely the new entity will need to apply to be a sponsor and redo the application.

@luckymanasalways I think you need to inform the immi as soon as possible. Because if the legal entity and ABN changes then it’s likely the new entity will need to apply to be a sponsor and redo the application.

Thank you for your kind reply. So the nomination of a company is not just referring to previous finished two years, but referring to two years that have been completed plus at least two additional years in the future, is that right?

oh my god, it is so hard to deal with. feels like all my fate is holding by somebody else that don't give a dame about my hard work.

Thanks again and wish you good luck!

Thank you for your kind reply. So the nomination of a company is not just referring to previous finished two years, but referring to two years that have been completed plus at least two additional years in the future, is that right?

oh my god, it is so hard to deal with. feels like all my fate is holding by somebody else that don't give a dame about my hard work.

The immi has a new regulatory changes regarding this issue. So better to contact a Migration Services for clarity regarding your specific situation.

Yes, both your MA and you can have an immiaccount, that is not a problem. Use your own email address and password to create one, than you can check your status by yourself.

already created an account , thanks Yolanda!!!! and good luck with your application :wink: ~

Hi

If the the company name is same so thats fine.

Because we work for company

Not for the director

Company give employment to employes.

Director

Employer

Employees

They all work under th company

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Hey lucky man, dont stress. First thing u do is research on the net, speak to professionals. Non of us from the forum can give u professional advice. All we can do is share our knowledge with u. But u have to verify that with MAs.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hey lucky man, dont stress. First thing u do is research on the net, speak to professionals. Non of us from the forum can give u professional advice. All we can do is share our knowledge with u. But u have to verify that with MAs.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

thanks for your kind reply. it's just a punch on my face, I must be able to take it and solve it. I'm still waiting my MA's assessment and decision.

Wish you good luck, Thank you!

Hi

If the the company name is same so thats fine.

Because we work for company

Not for the director

Company give employment to employes.

Director

Employer

Employees

They all work under th company

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

the only change is the ABN, which is huge. from your point of view, staying quite is fine?

Thank you for your reply, it did make me feel less stressful.

good luck and have a nice day!

the only change is the ABN, which is huge. from your point of view, staying quite is fine?

Thank you for your reply, it did make me feel less stressful.

good luck and have a nice day!

Hi buddy

I hv been through this, my company share holders was about to sell it but they did not.

I hv asked my agent back then and she told me that if the new company is happy to take over u and stays at the same address and ur doing the same duties all u gota do is to apply for a new nomination with the new employer(new ABN) and all your previous work experience will be counted and u can apply fir 186.

Rest is best to ask ur Migration agent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk