Good news guys ! 186 direct entry granted 4th April ! I don't know how to do my signature. But .....

Nomination put in 4th July 2015, approved 3rd December 2015, visa put in 9th December approved 4th April 2016. 2 applicants direct entry, hairdresser !

Good luck everyone it's such a relief

Congratulations! That was a quick grant :)

Hey guys I recently obtained my pr and I am delighted as I worked with an employer for almost four years and was very unhappy. I have quit my job however my employers are making me pay the $500 nomination fee. I paid all the other fees myself. I think I read somewhere that this is illegal? Can anyone advise. It's not that big a deal as I'm so happy to have my PR but just wanted to know! Thanks!

As far as my understanding goes, you should not leave ur job right after u get ur PR. B/c the reason u got the PR was on the basis of working for ur current employer for 2 years. If DIBP finds out the can cancel your PR altogether.

Am I right everyone? Is it possible to switch employers right after getting PR via 186?

Requested Documents on 04/03/2016 - Submitted on 15/03/2016 - No Updates !! WTF is going on ? I know all the august peeps are on the same boat. Lets hope they sort all of us today - GOD has sent blessing - Its raining in melbourne :) Best of luck peeps - Prayers for all :)

Applied on 28/Aug/2015 - Still Waiting :ssign8:

What additional documents were requested if I may ask?

As far as my understanding goes, you should not leave ur job right after u get ur PR. B/c the reason u got the PR was on the basis of working for ur current employer for 2 years. If DIBP finds out the can cancel your PR altogether.

Am I right everyone? Is it possible to switch employers right after getting PR via 186?

Hi hamza

As per my knowledge

There is no such condition on the grant pr that the person must work with the same employer.

One can only face some issue from fair work trading if ur employer complaints to them

But not from immigration point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news guys ! 186 direct entry granted 4th April ! I don't know how to do my signature. But .....

Nomination put in 4th July 2015, approved 3rd December 2015, visa put in 9th December approved 4th April 2016. 2 applicants direct entry, hairdresser !

Good luck everyone it's such a relief

Congratulations

Hi hamza

As per my knowledge

There is no such condition on the grant pr that the person must work with the same employer.

One can only face some issue from fair work trading if ur employer complaints to them

But not from immigration point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are right, nothing was stated in the PR grant. But when applying the Visa application thru ENS/RSMS you will clearly answer YES to take the position for at least 2 years. ENS / RSMS Declarations

"Warning:

Giving false or misleading information is a serious offence.

Agree to take up the position for at least two years.

Yes

Understand that if the applicant, any family members included in the application or third parties acting by on behalf of the applicant, provide (or have provided in a previous application) false or misleading information, or bogus documents either knowingly or otherwise, the visa application will be refused and the applicant subject to three year bar in relation to visas to which the fraud criterion applies. Any visa granted may be cancelled.

Yes"

Edited by Zet01

You are right, nothing was stated in the PR grant. But when applying the Visa application thru ENS/RSMS you will clearly answer YES to take the position for at least 2 years. ENS / RSMS Declarations

"Warning:

Giving false or misleading information is a serious offence.

Agree to take up the position for at least two years.

Yes

Understand that if the applicant, any family members included in the application or third parties acting by on behalf of the applicant, provide (or have provided in a previous application) false or misleading information, or bogus documents either knowingly or otherwise, the visa application will be refused and the applicant subject to three year bar in relation to visas to which the fraud criterion applies. Any visa granted may be cancelled.

Yes"

I agree. My understanding of the situation is that while it isn't a visa condition, it is mean't to be an honorary agreement between the employer and employee. Both fully intend to be professionally associated at least for 2 years when applying for the visa. If escalated, it can cause problems with immigration. Always best to fulfil the 2 year requirement I guess

I actually have the same concern. I did some research on data matching program between DIBP and ATO, seems they mainly focus on your employer and your recorder during period of holding visa457. So after you get visa 186, the only way they check or monitor is through random phone call. as far as your employer will be helpful on this, then should be alright. I am not 100% sure, those just my understanding based on the research.

Questions here. Why people launched application around last August and September got such a long time of waiting? but May and June applications got much short average processing time? Is it because May and June normally faster, and August and September normally take longer, or because of more restrict examine of COs so that all applicants have to wait such a long time (more than 6 month) in the future...

Thank you and have a nice day!

Questions here. Why people launched application around last August and September got such a long time of waiting? but May and June applications got much short average processing time? Is it because May and June normally faster, and August and September normally take longer, or because of more restrict examine of COs so that all applicants have to wait such a long time (more than 6 month) in the future...

Thank you and have a nice day!

It's hard to say, some applicants from Aug and Sep got their PR very fast, but some not. Different applications have different timeline. And sometimes depond on the case officers as well I think.

It's hard to say, some applicants from Aug and Sep got their PR very fast, but some not. Different applications have different timeline. And sometimes depond on the case officers as well I think.

My agent told me the same thing, all subject to what CO we gonna get. Thanks for your reply, wish you the best luck!